Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    The metal thing in the glove box.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    where were you grounding it to?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Well I just had mine chillin right there in the engine bay.

    All my grounds are good and so is my power wire.

    Worked fine one day, went kaput the next.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    LOL, right under the coil packs in the front battery tray!

    there's a 1/4" aluminum panel between them though.

    old pic
    Last edited by nando; 03-17-2009, 09:26 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I think it was getting RF interference from being so close to the coilpacks.

    Where did you mount yours Nando?

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Fuck Lc-1's.

    Save up money and get an AEM UEGO.

    My second fucking LC-1 unit just burned out.

    Luckily I have it tuned well enough that I can drive it.
    grounds?

    my LC1 is almost 3 years old, works fine. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    thats shittay!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Fuck Lc-1's.

    Save up money and get an AEM UEGO.

    My second fucking LC-1 unit just burned out.

    Luckily I have it tuned well enough that I can drive it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    You guys have way too much fun, I have no one near me. Anyway hope it runs strong when you get the new fuel pump. I want to see what that beast runs!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Replaced the coils with e36 325 coils.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Tight, I'm down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny

    I'm free sunday, I work on friday and saturday ftl.
    Theres a possibility I'll be in Tahoe on Sunday, but if I'm not I'm prolly gonna do the Berryessa drive. I can go with you then too. I don't do shit until Thursday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Idk, some ebay store my megasquirt guy recommended.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    lol. already a boost addict. where did you get the walbro from?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Yeah.

    but fuck driving with out boost.

    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    Danny if you wanna go to PnP lemme know. I'm gonna be bored all day tomorrow, and I know Nick and I are going for a cruise around Berryessa so we'll be around your area.
    I'm free sunday, I work on friday and saturday ftl.

    Leave a comment:

Working...