Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • deutschman
    replied
    get some vids up man! i need to live through you and your car while i don't have one lol!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Well 30lbs is definitely overkill lol.

    Runs so rich at idle that its loppy.

    But meh, pulls way harder and stays rich through boost, we'll see if the computer learns in 30lbs over a few days.

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Re routed some charge pipes today.

    Now they don't hang below the bumper!

    Nice fix!

    And i agree, vids or ban...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nub
    replied
    Originally posted by danny
    after the injectors on sunday
    word!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    After the injectors on sunday

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nub
    replied
    I want to see some in-car videos. DO IT

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Re routed some charge pipes today.

    Now they don't hang below the bumper!

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    99% of LC-1 problems are likely due to poor wiring - specifically grounding issues.

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    Originally posted by 550
    Yeah I hear ya, I got an LC1 as well with the XD-16 gauge.

    A lot of people complain about theirs, but mine has worked fine thus far. :-)
    Ahhh dont jinx me!

    Yeah i know a lot of people that have good luck with em too. I used a friends LM-1 to 'tune' my car to begin with and it worked flawlessly.

    Leave a comment:


  • 550
    replied
    Yeah I hear ya, I got an LC1 as well with the XD-16 gauge.

    A lot of people complain about theirs, but mine has worked fine thus far. :-)

    Originally posted by So Live
    Basically... Im not worried about it. LC-1's in the mail.

    Dan now your in for the fun part, Getting shit working as good as it should be lol. I know for me at least, this past few months has been doing things over or adding things or getting rid of unneeded shit. I kinda like this part cause everything i do makes my car better, its not all a big fuckin wash anymore. So keep up the work and dont get pissed when shit goes wrong, just make em better.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    You pick it.. But can you dig it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    No I pick it.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Touche. Do you use a Berticoli to brush that beautiful mane of yours? (Im done fucking up your thread)

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Well then where would you be if I cut my hair?

    Limp, that's where you would be.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Looking at your sweet ass makes me grow more than a few inches.

    Leave a comment:

Working...