• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's keep the momentum rolling!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Have noticed the resurgence in forum traffic - now if only there was a really really easy way to upload pics. I'm currently using imgur and its a lot of extra steps.
      sigpic

(clicky on piccy to get to thread)

Comment

Originally posted by econti View Post
        Have noticed the resurgence in forum traffic - now if only there was a really really easy way to upload pics. I'm currently using imgur and its a lot of extra steps.
        James has updated the embedded/attachment for the forums. Click on the "Upload Attachments" button when making a new post.

Can add pictures, but they don't keep all of the original quality. At least it's usable now though for reference items.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-09-18 12.54.43_PS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	203.8 KB ID:	10083046

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
          Redirect has been placed on the main index redirecting everyone to the forums :)
          It’s the same on the mobile.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

James Crivellone site load times have been good lately, very consistent, but posting replies tends to hang for a bit. Maybe 30-45 seconds some times. Any ideas on that?

RISING EDGE

Comment

Originally posted by econti View Post
              Flickr is the best way IMO.

I upload to flickr straight from my phone library and can post here on my comp in like 10 seconds from picture to post. (minus loading time to post LOL)
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

We should make a deal with photobucket.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                  James Crivellone site load times have been good lately, very consistent, but posting replies tends to hang for a bit. Maybe 30-45 seconds some times. Any ideas on that?
                  Noticed that too recently.

I've been satisfied with IMGUR for picture hosting on random things, if you create a user you can make it all be part of one album.

Also if you have a EDIT: GOOGLE account, especially if you pay for extra storage that may be a good way to keep everything "for keeps".

EDIT - This specific reply got stuck, wasn't sure if it was going to load.
                  Last edited by DEV0 E30; 02-06-2023, 07:10 AM.
                  Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Where's R3v's official Tiktok. I'd like a video clip of how to adjust my M20's valves.

Originally posted by whysimon
                    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Bring it back to life!!

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                        We should make a deal with photobucket.
                        This idea, paired with 2Man's suggestions of adding in some of the other generations of 3 series could really be a solid pitch. Then again, the photo issue being "complicated" keeps out a certain dimwit type that clogs up other sites.

Comment

If we wanted to bring the forum back we'd all pitch in (financially too) on an E30 EV conversion and share all of the info. That would bring more traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                            If we wanted to bring the forum back we'd all pitch in (financially too) on an E30 EV conversion and share all of the info. That would bring more traffic.
                            That's gay though.

Comment

Originally posted by jjjjj View Post

This idea, paired with 2Man's suggestions of adding in some of the other generations of 3 series could really be a solid pitch. Then again, the photo issue being "complicated" keeps out a certain dimwit type that clogs up other sites.
                              What would bringing other generations of cars in do to help the core E30 users of the forum? There are already E28, E34, and E30 M3 specific forums, all of which are completely dead.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post

That's gay though.
                                lol
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X