R3v legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R3v legends

Where are the r3v legends as well as the dumbfucks of r3v IE 5hoes haha I know we are older and such but I do miss the r3v of what seems like a very distant memory now.
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Wouldnt say I am legend, but definitely a long time lurker. Different vibe on here the last 10 years.
    But thats definitely Social Media doing.
    I knew most e30 folks through there R3v Screen name back in the day. Now people keep asking me for my IG tag, lol

Comment

I'm still active after 20 fucking years on r3v. Time flies. Def a different vibe nowadays but this forum is 20 years old! That's a long time discussing a particular car. Tons of scammers nowadays, leaves a bad taste. They are even hacking the site and accounts.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I'd be interested in someone doing a r3v reunion, TV special style. Going around the US to:
        Check on the status of the fish tank heater core
        Finding the subframe from Japandrew's r3v'd M30 swap and building a replica
        Finding out if Trina killed da house again (unfortunately we collectively dropped the ball and didn't send pizza on the 10th anniversary of this)
        Any number of hilarious things about Blunt, sketchy things about Vlad
        etc.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

lol Vlad also what a George the man with the golden voice, Luke before the drama plus sparkles I miss sparkles haha I see the asschugger is still here plus a few more people who were the heartbeat of this god for saken place. I don't think the current world could handle a r3v reunion we would be canceled before we even started
          Originally posted by bmwm42
          PNW vulture pm me for parts
          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

random things I still remember for some fucking reason

- lithuanian bilsteins
            - kenika's spray can m20 rebuild
            - april fools shenanigans about flipping an mtech vert
            - r3v/e30tech dick swinging
            - vlad's sketchy m3 touring
            - vlad's sketchy m3 vert
            - vlad's sketchy m3 restoration for that other guy
            - vlad's sketchy girlfriend
            - drug hole m3

cars beep boop

Comment

Nothing about the bakery or poping the tires? I cant quite fit in the museum quality artwork t-shirt
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

ForcedFirebird hasn't posted in a year...

Legend

Wonder if we'll see him post again
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	RoverLimited.png Views:	0 Size:	206.2 KB ID:	10117172

April fools comment reminded me of Rov3rlimited
                  (leaving the questionable shortcuts/windows for full 2013 nostalgia)
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Those Import Alliance threads always have me rollin. "LOOMS" "Kriple KB and is squish"

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Most Epic thread to me was the xworks M3 restoration.
                      If you needed to DIY anything on an e30, that was THE source!

I still think, someone should PDF all the information on here and make a legends sticky.
                      That way pictures and timings can all be preserved.
                      Sucks that photobucket failed forum life and has made a lot of the DIYs useless...

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                        I don't think the current world could handle a r3v reunion we would be canceled before we even started
                        OH this for sure, the kiddies now a days would need a " mental health day" should we all end up in one place at one time.

What about flyboy have not seen him around in a hot min either.

Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

red head thread.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Almost at 19 years on here (had one previous R3v account).

I don't stop by much anymore as the site is just too slow (both loading wise and content wise), but I still do read a ton of stuff that is happening here.
                            My previous build (currently E30-less)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by mavrikno13764 View Post
                              Most Epic thread to me was the xworks M3 restoration.
                              If you needed to DIY anything on an e30, that was THE source!

I still think, someone should PDF all the information on here and make a legends sticky.
                              That way pictures and timings can all be preserved.
                              Sucks that photobucket failed forum life and has made a lot of the DIYs useless...
                              Got a link to it?
                              sigpic
                              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
                              X