I’m bored. Click on my poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2mAn
    replied
    Seems the special people are now present in BaT also... this person must not know how to read...shame
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2025-08-08 081347.png
Views:	66
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	10143377

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Yeah he gets smoothies at erewhon daily now.... (LA joke)
    don't ask me how, but I get this joke.

    Also happy my reverse psychology vote seems to have worked.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by varg

    While I am glad to see a car on BAT that is actually "bring a trailer" not "bring an enclosed transporter that cost $3k" I voted for the Mercedes because I wanted you to keep it, not because I wanted yet another old german car that needs a paint job myself.
    it wasn’t directed at you, it was directed at Mr Burgundy because even though he won’t admit it and he acts like she’s a Beemer Boi, he’s actually a diehard Benzo Boi… this a simple AAA tow to his shop and he will laugh his ass off as he realizes I plugged something in wrong or a fuse was out… and instant profit off my dumbass.

    Leave a comment:


  • varg
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn

    BUT you could be the high bidder right now!... go BID! You can fix it in an afternoon and laugh at me as you collect all that PROFIT
    While I am glad to see a car on BAT that is actually "bring a trailer" not "bring an enclosed transporter that cost $3k" I voted for the Mercedes because I wanted you to keep it, not because I wanted yet another old german car that needs a paint job myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by !RocknE30!
    I agree that I would get it running...and then sell it and get an E30. It's god's chariot after all. About to pull mine out of...lordy probably a 13ish year hiatus. Finally got the kpower swap kit delivered, minus a few pieces, and a jdm k24a shows up to my house tomorrow. Need to get a mini split for the garage, but I've already lit enough money on fire so I am going to have to deal with it. Weather has been shockingly nice for AZ in mid July, so hopefully that continues. I've cruised marketplace damn near daily for a few years, snagged a Z3M which is a blast, but the E30 is where my heart is at. First car that I got at 15yo, plan on keeping it forever.

    Needless to say my answer is definitely not biased, at all.
    Hey dude, when your car runs, and my car runs, we should go to some meet in like December.

    Not December this year, that's crazy. Let's plan for like 2-3 years away. Even then, I'm not setting a deadline.

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    This BaT auction is what BaT used to be about.

    Literally, you need to bring a trailer
    I will say I liked that this became an actual BaT auction.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    This BaT auction is what BaT used to be about.

    Literally, you need to bring a trailer

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Short version of why I've spent minimal time under the car is that its parked on the street, which is a busy one. It also sits baking under the sun until about ~3pm, but then the kids need my attention after that .
    Did we want a rational explanation? I don't think so, you can do better.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Short version of why I've spent minimal time under the car is that its parked on the street, which is a busy one. It also sits baking under the sun until about ~3pm, but then the kids need my attention after that ...

    MrBurgundy Once you've had the taste of the $25 smoothie you are never the same... Im going broke trying to be healthy...

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Yeah he gets smoothies at erewhon daily now.... (LA joke)

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver

    Yeah?!? This is Vice Grip Garage 101
    Simon has changed since he got a P car and then a Lotus.

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster

    Why u no take a jump pack and power the pump?
    Yeah?!? This is Vice Grip Garage 101

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn

    unfortunately no, the fuel pump relay didn’t do anything. Seems like there’s no power getting to the fuel pump, but the relay and pump are both brand new
    Why u no take a jump pack and power the pump?

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver

    So you didn't get it running?
    unfortunately no, the fuel pump relay didn’t do anything. Seems like there’s no power getting to the fuel pump, but the relay and pump are both brand new

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by varg
    As far as I know we did not get diesel E34s here, so it would be an import if it's here.
    IT was a VERRRRRY grey import, if you know what I mean...

    Originally posted by 2mAn

    BUT you could be the high bidder right now!... go BID! You can fix it in an afternoon and laugh at me as you collect all that PROFIT
    ​

    So you didn't get it running?
    Last edited by McGyver; 08-06-2025, 04:51 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...