I’m bored. Click on my poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy

    The thought of being the last bid is too scary
    BUT you could be the high bidder right now!... go BID! You can fix it in an afternoon and laugh at me as you collect all that PROFIT

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    The thought of being the last bid is too scary

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 1986 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Project at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #204,999.


    Go bid on it

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by varg
    As far as I know we did not get diesel E34s here, so it would be an import if it's here.
    that’s true, and if it has CA registration already it would be forever CA smog exempt. I found one in NY not too long ago but that was a mission I wasn’t ready or willing to take on… that’s one reason why a w201 has appeal, the 5cylinder diesels are smog exempt and can accept the C36 motor which makes 280bhp stock and can be bought for $1500 shipped. Rumor is that Benz stole the knowledge from the Cosworth 16v and adapted it to the inline 6

    Leave a comment:


  • varg
    replied
    As far as I know we did not get diesel E34s here, so it would be an import if it's here.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster

    Lol, probably on FB somewhere. Normal people do not have such cars.
    Luckily I do not have FB... Can you imagine the chaos if I had unmonitored access to that place??

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn

    Link?
    Lol, probably on FB somewhere. Normal people do not have such cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster
    Fine, Beretta GTZ.
    Link?

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Fine, Beretta GTZ.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Good good... going straight to the ugly

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Skoda 742, just like a Porsche, but better, with harder to find parts. Also, not fast, but has racing pedigree.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver

    Oh, this was in person years ago.
    haha Makes sense... no worries.

    Guys, please feel free to spam the sh!t out of this thread with your suggestions... good bad and ugly

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Link?
    Oh, this was in person years ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by DEV0 E30

    I got excited, wagon or bust. But that is a cheap E34.

    And I'd love to help but I can't even get my car's progress going right now.
    No worries, Im really aiming for a dialed in car, not a project… it’s tough because I like projects, but I already have one to keep me busy.

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    I got excited, wagon or bust. But that is a cheap E34.

    And I'd love to help but I can't even get my car's progress going right now.

    Leave a comment:

Working...