I’m bored. Click on my poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2mAn
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    What in the actual fuck was that

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    10k

    fuck off lol

    and they're going at it

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    I'll give you $000000000000001.00 for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Well, the CIS Distributor needs to be replaced or rebuilt, and that has all the zeros I added into your guess, but the $1 is in front of them!

    I'm ready to for the car to be off the street and out of my life

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn

    Man, you must really hate me because you voted for me to keep this POS and wanted me to spend my kids college funds in trying to get it going with the only support coming from an abusive MrBurg...

    No, I said get it running for cheap and dump it for something better. It's worth more as a driving car than needing an actual trailer.

    And another thing, don't put extra 0's in my guess just to make yourself feel better








    (I hope the car sells for a lot and the buyer comes through with cash)

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    Feeling good this morning, Hoping for another $999.99 or less...

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster

    Actually, with PIR rules, burgy baby is winning.
    Correct, but voting ends at 11 AM PST, so heres the current list:

    -$0001 McGyver
    -$5,750 RogueToaster
    -$6,250 MrBurgundy
    -$8,000 Northern
    -$9,750 DEV0E30
    -$12,250 OSAH Racing

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Rogue & Burg have LOST!...

    Whos next to make a guess haha
    Actually, with PIR rules, burgy baby is winning.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    oh damn, you guys are right. I need to start hawking how the AUTO is BETTER because it hasnt been Graped like all the doglegs

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster
    This must be like NA or NB Miata tax, the auto makes it worth more because people are lazy and dumb.
    I believe that. I think 2mans auto iS car did so well because it was an auto. Probably going to stay auto.




    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    This must be like NA or NB Miata tax, the auto makes it worth more because people are lazy and dumb.

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    I'm in for 8k

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver
    It's a non-running clapped-out normal old mercedes. Its not like it's a super special version, has a big cult following, or great aftermarket support. These BaT people must really like pissing away money...
    Man, you must really hate me because you voted for me to keep this POS and wanted me to spend my kids college funds in trying to get it going with the only support coming from an abusive MrBurg...

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver
    One Dollar, Bob.

    Not because I'm GOING to win, but because I SHOULD win. It's a non-running clapped-out normal old mercedes. Its not like it's a super special version, has a big cult following, or great aftermarket support. These BaT people must really like pissing away money...
    Thank you lol

    Automatic non running clapped w201 deserves 500 bucks

    Leave a comment:

Working...