Great Beer/Alcohol Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • archie
    replied
    I love beer!

    Leave a comment:


  • bikerbill2021
    replied
    Originally posted by Optimator
    Fuck no
    Originally posted by teh_activ
    agreed that blue moon sucks
    du-noooooooooooooooo

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    agreed that blue moon sucks

    Leave a comment:


  • Optimator
    replied
    Originally posted by DragonOrta

    But Flying Dog Raging Bitch Belgian IPA is just about the best thing I've put in my mouth for a long time.
    Hm. Anything else you've put in your mouth that you like ... better?

    I love Ayinger Celebrator (over Spaten Optimator, in fact). It is a nuanced dopplebock that is excellent on tap as well as in the bottle. It is one of the few German biers that are honestly world-class.

    Fine scotch whiskies also tickle my throat just right.

    Leave a comment:


  • Optimator
    replied
    Originally posted by ///digitalme
    Originally posted by Downz
    fuck year
    Fuck no

    Leave a comment:


  • DragonOrta
    replied
    Originally posted by KenC
    They're out of NH, right? That 90min is a beast. I haven't had the pleasure of tasting their 120min one.
    Delaware.

    I've got some of the Saison du BUFF that's a collab between Stone, Dogfish, and Victory. I like it alot more than I thought I would.

    But Flying Dog Raging Bitch Belgian IPA is just about the best thing I've put in my mouth for a long time.

    Leave a comment:


  • rooster
    replied
    honeymoon yumm

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    Stone Sublimely Self Righteous Ale.

    Leave a comment:


  • assoutE12
    replied
    Originally posted by Super Sedan
    Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
    God I wish I could get Dogfish Head in Kansas. I need to get someone in colorado to start shipping me beer, I'd ask my brother to do it but I don't want to possibly put his liquor licenses in jeopardy.

    Leave a comment:


  • bikerbill2021
    replied
    Originally posted by ///digitalme
    fuck year

    Leave a comment:


  • whodwho
    replied
    Originally posted by quikveedb2
    i agree with some of you. beer, like anything else, is about balance. most ipa's are garbage (imo), real beers showcase ALL the ingredients. the whole hop-the-living-shit out of beer thing is a trend, and, i might add, a shitty one.
    It is about taste/preference - some like beer sweet some like it bitter, like wines some like it sweet some like it dry.

    It isn't a trend but a style (originally over-hopping was for a preservative) and most that don't like hoppy beers wouldn't drink it even if it was trendy.

    IPAs happen to be my favorite, it can be overdone for me but not easily :)

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    Originally posted by Super Sedan
    Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
    They're out of NH, right? That 90min is a beast. I haven't had the pleasure of tasting their 120min one.

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    Originally posted by quikveedb2
    Haha, sweet. What was the criteria that people voted by?

    I was merely referencing that Portland has more breweries within its city limits than any other city in the world (near 40 now I think).

    Any widely distributed Asheville brews I should be on the lookout for? That is, ones that I can get in Portland.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rustyduktape
    replied
    cold as a mountain stream, as smooth as it's name... bbuuuuuussssssccccchhhhhhh



    i hate that shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Killacortes
    replied
    didnt read shit i saw alcohol and i love busch light. thats right BUSCH LIGHT comin from a small town its whats up

    Leave a comment:

Working...