Great Beer/Alcohol Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by Sample UF
    .

    Mainly Coopers Pale Ale, and Sparkling Ale, they're pretty much Australia's favourite beer. Fosters is said to be our horrific vomit for the world.
    fixed.

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Beer has it's time and place...but gin and tonic is an any time drink

    Leave a comment:


  • Sample UF
    replied
    I don't drink alcohol, at all. I was, however, wondering if you guys get any Australian beers over in the states.

    Mainly Coopers Pale Ale, and Sparkling Ale, they're pretty much Australia's favourite commercial beers. We do have microbreweries and that pumping out real expensive stuff but they're obviously not going to be well known. Fosters is said to be our joke on the world.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Personal favorite:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Ballast Point is a great little brewery that I live right next to. Its finally expanding to markets outside of this state and it is bloody amazing.


    Leave a comment:


  • devon.818
    replied
    ^^^ NOOOO
    granted i was sloshed when i drank it but no. too bitter. it was my shower beer and i ended up rinsing myself off with it because i couldn't stand to pound the rest. lol

    i LOVE bodingtons.

    black&tans are the shit.

    bodingtons+guiness stout=nomz

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    bump. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • dkbmxer002
    replied
    i love imperial stouts.

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    I just dropped $100 on some unique beers the other day.

    Can't wait to crack this:


    Mikkeller Black Imperial Stout
    17.5% ABV
    $18 for the 13oz bottle

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron.j
    replied
    Delerium Nocturnum

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    Just got some Stone Sublimely Self Righteous Ale...this shit is strong haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Gooch
    replied
    I was going to get a case of Dogfish Head Punkin Ale but they didn't have any cold at the BD, but was convinced to buy Sierra Nevada Tumbler Autumn Brown Ale. Not too shabby, but I still want the Punkin, dammit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Heysüß
    replied
    Just had a spaten oktoberfest, not too bad. And the label, of course, looks at home next to the bmw logo. Haha

    Leave a comment:


  • lga714
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Maybe it wasn't AB Ale I tried then? My Vegas trip is a bit foggy, started with a few screwdrivers on the plane from Tulsa to SLC and it just continued from there.

    Barleywine an IPA on meth? Are you just referring to the alcohol content? Cause usually Barelywine is VERY malty, like almost too much for me. And all I basically drink are Stouts/Porters.
    I dunno, really the first thing I taste is wine and then the only beer I really taste in there is like an IPA. I'm drinking a Stone AB right now and yeah it is very hoppy but the aftertaste is a lot of malt. Anywho, has anyone tried the collaboration ales from Stone? I had one that was collaborated with Firestone and I forget who else I think it was called the El Camino (Un)Real. If you see one of those pick one up, pretty pricey though 3-4 bucks for a bottle.

    Again bourbon guys, check out Woodford Reserve!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Newcastle

    Leave a comment:

Working...