No announcement yet.

The r3v motorcycle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Sweeeet pic! I'm hoping to take a pic like that next week at the track!
    вот такая вот зараза!... Машына моей мечты.
    [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

Originally posted by killa325i View Post

mine...S4R

I think I love that exhaust.
      m106 1990 e30
      e36 daily
      e32 cruiser

Comment

^ Damn that thing is so sick... If I knew I wasn't going to die getting hit riding I might invest in a bike.
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Couple track day shots from Barber Motorsports Park.

This trackday was the main reason i modified my exhaust and hand carved some rearsets as seen on the earlier pics of my bike.
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

^^ the bike looks bad ass dude
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Last weekends ride:

This is "Azusa 7/2" by ignatius reily on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
              sigpic
              -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Just got my license (l plates) so had to buy a learner approved bike which makes it hard to get something nice here in Australia. So i got one of the restricted bikes.

Its a '11 Kawasaki ER6NL ABS. I love the bike and it is so easy to ride. With the throttle and timing restriction (a screw and a wire) it has 32hp. I am looking forward to removing the restrictors after the run in period and fitted a Acrapovic or similar to get that nice parallel twin noise!

Comment

never owned a motorcycle before, but i talked to my pal who races (not sure if pro/am?) i basically told him I'm looking for a bike that's sporty and fun, but gets good mileage and wont rip my face off. he told me a ninja 250 is probably what would suit me the best. what does the motorcycle community of r3v suggest i get, a motorcycle thats fun and sporty with goooooood gas mileage.
                  please help a brother out :)

Comment

my first bike

my 08 848

4 wheelers

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                      never owned a motorcycle before, but i talked to my pal who races (not sure if pro/am?) i basically told him I'm looking for a bike that's sporty and fun, but gets good mileage and wont rip my face off. he told me a ninja 250 is probably what would suit me the best. what does the motorcycle community of r3v suggest i get, a motorcycle thats fun and sporty with goooooood gas mileage.
                      please help a brother out :)
                      Almost all motorcycles get good gas mileage, my Monster a few posts up gets 42 mpg average. A 250 ninja would get prob half again as much as that but is a small bike, how big are you? You would prob out grow the 250 immediately and want something a little bigger/faster unless you only ride in the city. A sporty 650 twin from suzuki (SV650) or the one from Kawasaki would be an easy bike to learn on but will have room for you grow as a motorcyclist. One of your primary escape routes on a motorcycle is the ability to twist the throttle and be somewhere else almost instantly, and 250's don't offer much in that department.
                      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Picked this up last month in Ontario, CA. Had an almost identical bike in Honolulu but the condition wasn't nearly as nice as this. 'Course now I'm having to get used to riding in the crazy desert heat. Sometimes feels like I'm riding through a hair dryer!
                        Attached Files
                        ainadude
                        Indian Wells, CA

sigpic

1991 325i 2dr. 5sp, delphin, w/freshly re-skinned IS sport seats/15" Ronal cross-spokes

1976 Triumph Spitfire w/1.8-liter Miata engine/transmission, koa dash with TR6 oil/volt gauges, lowered suspension, 14" Minilite replicas and more

2004 Kawasaki ZZR600

Comment

Originally posted by kameleon View Post
                          Just got my license (l plates) so had to buy a learner approved bike which makes it hard to get something nice here in Australia. So i got one of the restricted bikes.

Its a '11 Kawasaki ER6NL ABS. I love the bike and it is so easy to ride. With the throttle and timing restriction (a screw and a wire) it has 32hp. I am looking forward to removing the restrictors after the run in period and fitted a Acrapovic or similar to get that nice parallel twin noise!
                          Congrats, ride safe!
                          sigpic
                          -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

97 cbr 600 f3 - sold
                            03 cbr 954 rr - sold
                            03 cbr 600 f4i - sold
                            03 cbr 954 rr - sold (another one)
                            04 crf 450 supermotard - sold
                            04 r1 - sold
                            07 cbr 600 rr - wrecked

taking a break from bikes.. for maybe a week or two haha, i am a motorcycle tech so its hard to stay away!
                            6 E36 M3s, 1 E36 328is, 1 E90, 2 E30s, and 1 E21 later.. :eeek:

Comment

Originally posted by dope View Post
                              97 cbr 600 f3 - sold
                              03 cbr 954 rr - sold
                              03 cbr 600 f4i - sold
                              03 cbr 954 rr - sold (another one)
                              04 crf 450 supermotard - sold
                              04 r1 - sold
                              07 cbr 600 rr - wrecked

taking a break from bikes.. for maybe a week or two haha, i am a motorcycle tech so its hard to stay away!

How'd that yamaha get in there. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor37 View Post
                                How'd that yamaha get in there. lol
                                thats a very very good question, and lets just say a yamaha will NEVER get back on that list, bad decision on my part.
                                6 E36 M3s, 1 E36 328is, 1 E90, 2 E30s, and 1 E21 later.. :eeek:

Comment

Working...
                                X