• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woke up to a few texts about being chopular in the biltwell EDR email

Comment

Originally posted by XwalkerX View Post
      woke up to a few texts about being chopular in the biltwell EDR email

nice photos man! they are truly inspiring.
      I am now seriously considering the next EDR event.
      how was it??? Any "interesting" stories???

Comment

A couple of shot of my Thruxton. Only did a few mods to it but nothing too crazy.

Comment

loooove the thruxton
          I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

I saw a 1951 Vincent just outside Yellowstone Park yesterday. Dark green. Completely restored, so sweet. Riding across Montana with a buddy on a new BMW.

Comment

My dad has an old 60's Harley Electroglide that he hardly rides anymore, but a few days ago he asked me if I wanted to do a project bike with him. The idea is still up in the air, but we decided on a cafe racer. Budget is low, but it will be ongoing. I've been looking around a little and like the look of honda cb and xr cafe's. Anyone ever built one off this platform?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Please for the love of god dont chop up that panshovel

Comment

Originally posted by digitalcox View Post
                  A couple of shot of my Thruxton. Only did a few mods to it but nothing too crazy.

Got a buddy who has one of these, fun as hell to ride, and looks awesome to boot.

Got the CR250R done, this is my favorite scheme to date, looks killer!

Comment

The ima dipshit post

So i found out this morning i got really lucky. I sold my 03 zx6r to a father and son last fall the son was 21 and it was gonna be his first street bike. He had dirtbikes and his dad had a harley they were gonna ride together.

I had sold a few cars and some bikes recently so i didn't report the sale. Long story short the kid was riding it without the plate (not sure why?) and got it impounded by the state patrol. Turns out it's in my name still. Unfortunately i dont check my po that much and i missed the certified letter from the tow yard i could have probably just got i out in my name. They already took ownership of it. So for $554 dollars im gonna buy it back monday and then get it inspected. I will post pics of it's current state when i get it.

I will never sell another vehicle again without reporting sale!!!!

Comment

The bike was streetfightered when i sold it but holy shit.

Pulled over by the state patrol as is with three flashlights taped to the front (unfortunately the tow truck drivers removed them :( )

Fucking tweakers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0350.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	7177847

Will post pictures when i fix it.

Comment

forgive me because im a chopper guy but lol im honestly not sure why you would bother to fix it at this point. it seems like it would cost way more to get back in order than its worth

that thing is a mess...

Comment

well i only paid 540 bucks to get it back. it only has 14k on it. im pretty sure i can get it back together and on the road for under 1000. there aren't a lot of fuel injected 600s in the nw for under 3k. hope that helps. plus it's a perfect opportunity to see how cheap i can get it back together and make it nice again. then look at the before and afters.

Comment

Originally posted by kye View Post
                            The bike was streetfightered when i sold it but holy shit.

Pulled over by the state patrol as is with three flashlights taped to the front (unfortunately the tow truck drivers removed them :( )

Fucking tweakers.

Will post pictures when i fix it.
                            Jesus, tweakers is right.

as long as the thing hasnt been thrown down the road, that honestly should clean up pretty good. If it were me I'd go on ebay and find myself some of those chinese fairing companies, I hear pretty good things about "Auctmart" fairings. There not gonna be the nicest things out there, but it will look a HELL of a lot better then it does now. Then just source the odds and ends like a headlight assy etc and you should be able to be well below 1k.

Or just clean it up and make it a proper street fighter

Heres two I thought were cool, Lucky strike throwback

This one is sharp, and it looks like it comes with a tank cover, so it would hide that fucked up rattle can job the meth head thought looked oh so fly.

Keep us updated, I want to see that thing reborn :up:

Comment

I think it is having fuel issues as it isn't starting but it was running when douche was pulled over. i bought a service manual so ill start dicking with it whenever it gets here. As soon as it is running good ill start buying parts. it has a sweet clear integrated tailight and undertail that survived.

I was looking at this kit for 288.95 free shipping because it is one of the only us sellers and a good price... headlight will probably run around 200. couple hundred more for random shit.

Name:	$_12.JPG
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	7177849

oh yeah here's a link to my gsxr golf cart i drove when i went to mmi phoenix

GSX-R 750 in a golf cart capable of speeds up to 150 mph. This video is not fast fowarded!! Featured on ESPNs SportsNation on September 29, 2009.This is not ...

picking up an 09 lifan 110 minitrail knockoff street legal in the morning for 500 with 126 miles on it to supplement the m30 lol.

Comment

it wasn't the greatest but this is what it looked like in november:

Name:	SAM_0065.jpg
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	7177850

Comment

Working...
                                X