No announcement yet.

R3V Students thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey gays. Any California schools y'all recommend for CS/IT? Problem is I'm not down for a CS major if I have to take 5 calculus/physics classes and only 4 programming classes. Any computer engineers in the house? There's a program in csuLB that looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
      Thanks!
      How was excel cert? I've been thinking about doing that, seems like a good thing to have on resume...
      it was ez as fuck

I finished in like 25 mins before anyone in the class had made it through part 1.

Its a good cert to quick throw on your resume imo.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

After taking my calc final.
        me - "What did you get for the area of those three leafs?"
        gf - "They only wanted the area of one leaf.."
        me -

I guess I got excited because the problem was so easy and stopped reading halfway through. Now Im worried.. This has been a terrible semester

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
          This has been a terrible semester
          I didn't pass calc. I'll have to upload a video I took of one of the class days. It was like a zoo in there.

This semester was so chaotic for me. I had way too much on my plate.

Comment

After taking my calc final.
            me - "What did you get for the area of those three leafs?"
            gf - "They only wanted the area of one leaf.."
            me -

I guess I got excited because the problem was so easy and stopped reading halfway through. Now Im worried.. This has been a terrible semester

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              it was ez as fuck

I finished in like 25 mins before anyone in the class had made it through part 1.

Its a good cert to quick throw on your resume imo.
              Badass haha I'll be taking beta al psi's excel class at some point, next qtr I should be actually able to go to those meetings haha. Every previous qtr I've had some reason to not go, like either class during the meetings or just lazy and don't want to drive 95 miles round trip specifically for it. Haha
              -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
              08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
              318iS, slow build/garage queen...
              '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
              Originally posted by roguetoaster
              Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

R3V Students thread

Got a 95 on my practical auto final! Had to explain everything that happens with the starter circuit and take apart a stared rebuild it and explain everything in an alternator. Doesn't seem too hard but he questioned everything what's in the solenoid how do the planetary gearswirk, where are the transistors in the alternator, how do the slip rings get power etc etc some kids got shafted. Have math final and CS final next week.

Anyone a criminal justice major? I'm in a 2 year auto/ associates degree program but am definitely going to get a bachelors and I'm really interested in law enforcement.
                BMW tech
                Umass Amherst
                05 wrx sti

Comment

Lol I go to Oberlin, pretty sure I'm the only car guy in the whole school.

1986 327i
                  transaction feedback
                  DIY thing
                  meh

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                    I didn't pass calc. I'll have to upload a video I took of one of the class days. It was like a zoo in there.

This semester was so chaotic for me. I had way too much on my plate.
                    That sucks about your prof.. the professor i had for calc 1 is my favorite prof ive ever had. I went back to her a lot this semester for help with linear algebra. My calc 2 prof was excellent as well and I did really well on the first exam. Was 1 of 5 As in the class. Then I got my first F on an exam and it fucked my confidence.. It really sucks to study and work hard but do shitty on exams.. Oh well.. Next semester should be fun. calc 3, circuits, digital systems, phys 2 and im still considering retaking statics.

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5oYntnO.jpg[/IMG
                    lol so bummed about it. fuck a gpa i guess.. Do bs smiths look good on a resume?

Comment

calc 3, circuits, digital systems, phys 2 and im still considering retaking statics.

And here I am struggling to even get half as far.

IG @turbovarg
                      '91 318is, M20 turbo
                      [CoTM: 4-18]
                      '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                      - updated 3-17

Comment

Calc, workstation/server, Cisco intro 2, comp, and speech.

I shouldn't die next semester. But idk yet.
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          Calc, workstation/server, Cisco intro 2, comp, and speech.

I shouldn't die next semester. But idk yet.
                          Business law, Management, Professional selling, and Calc again. I won't be too stressed either.

Comment

I won't die as long as speech isn't a full on lecture hall anyway...
                            willschnitz

Comment

95% on my accounting final

Comment

I'm super excited for my Mechatronics class next semester. Not so excited for Intermediate Fluids tho.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X