Male massage

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • squidmaster
    replied
    I... what? No, you read that wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • CHIF8008
    replied
    gotta use a rubber man

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Originally posted by squidmaster
    My mom teaches massage at a health institute.
    She's like 60 now but she still does it.
    Her classes are generally 20-30% male.

    It's totally fine. You only get out of it what you make up in your head. It's good money, short hours, and you provide immediate and long-term help to lots of people.

    Sucks that the instance ended up fucked, but try at a real location (spa, massage parlor). It's not terribly hard to get an LMT license.
    Also, my mom has been doing house-calls for nearly 20 years and that's never happened (as far as I know). Just saying, it won't always be that. Just... idk... craigslist is sketch.
    CG ad stated OP was going to get paid, OP does not want to pay for massage.

    Leave a comment:


  • squidmaster
    replied
    My mom teaches massage at a health institute.
    She's like 60 now but she still does it.
    Her classes are generally 20-30% male.

    It's totally fine. You only get out of it what you make up in your head. It's good money, short hours, and you provide immediate and long-term help to lots of people.

    Sucks that the instance ended up fucked, but try at a real location (spa, massage parlor). It's not terribly hard to get an LMT license.
    Also, my mom has been doing house-calls for nearly 20 years and that's never happened (as far as I know). Just saying, it won't always be that. Just... idk... craigslist is sketch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    surprise was that guy was me,
    thats why he wasn't wearing pants, joe never mentioned it i'm not sure why, probably why he didn't mention the buttsecks.





    but in all seriousness that was hilarious as fuck, that dude was gonna massage your ass with his dick.
    great story joe, you'll be glad to tell that story as an old man because thats fucking hilarious.

    seriously stories like that are book-worthy, you should just keep looking for shit like that on Craigslist and make a book about your experiences,

    i just hope you don't get raped/killed.
    hahahhahahahahahah

    Leave a comment:


  • VANOS714
    replied
    You should of dropped a candle and burned the place down.

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    lol this is great, leading him on part definitly meant he was gonna sneak attack your ass hole mid massage lolz

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    It takes its pants off. It puts face down on table. IT SHUTS ITS MOUTH. IT STOPS MOVING.










    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH best thread of 2012 so far.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    Just a lyrical GENIUS.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    "There i stood in the doorway;
    He heard the door bell
    I saw his basement massage room
    And I was thinking to myself,
    this could be heaven or this could be hell
    Then he lit up alot of candles and he showed me the way
    There were voices down the corridor,
    It appears his friends are gonna run a train on me,
    I thought I heard them say,
    Welcome to the hotel Gangbang,
    such a lovely place
    such a pretty mouth you have
    Anytime of year you can find us here

    Last thing I remember, I was
    Running for the door, with my ass full of cum,
    I had to find the passage back
    To the place I was before
    Relax said the door man,
    your ass is programmed to receive
    you can checkout anytime you like
    But you can never leave!"
    You have to much time on your hands.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    "There i stood in the doorway;
    He heard the door bell
    I saw his basement massage room
    And I was thinking to myself,
    this could be heaven or this could be hell
    Then he lit up alot of candles and he showed me the way
    There were voices down the corridor,
    It appears his friends are gonna run a train on me,
    I thought I heard them say,
    Welcome to the hotel Gangbang,
    such a lovely place
    such a pretty mouth you have
    Anytime of year you can find us here

    Last thing I remember, I was
    Running for the door, with my ass full of cum,
    I had to find the passage back
    To the place I was before
    Relax said the door man,
    your ass is programmed to receive
    you can checkout anytime you like
    But you can never leave!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    holy shit thank you for the lolz.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied
    Candle lit basement. Seems legit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Sounds like he was just trying to make it a nice experience for you, talk about selfish!

    Edit: "Leading him on" 100% means he thought you were in it for the sex.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    nice job avoiding surprise buttsecks. story is funny. would read again

    Leave a comment:

Working...