1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

[ATTACH]105956[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]105957[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]105958[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]105959[/ATTACH]

Comment

25 original Series 1's restored by the factory -

The Media Source For All The Latest Jaguar Land Rover And Related Industry News, Packed Full Of The Latest News Articles, Up To Date Information, Photos And Videos.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CarZero_LR_138_Poster.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	7184638

Comment

I just picked up a new addition to the fleet today, a 1994 BRG SWB RRC. This one has spent it's entire life in Richmond and the first three owners must have all known each other because they all took it to the same shops and all three were meticulous with servicing it. I can trace the service records all the way back to the 1000 mile service at Land Rover of Richmond back in 1994. It has sat around for the last 11-12 years, was last inspected in 2004. It will need a good tune up but otherwise runs great. It is still on EAS which is functional. The best part, this one is 99.9% rust free! Only some very minor surface rust in a few spots.

I now have to decide what to do with my 93 RRC, which is a special truck but came from upstate NY so it suffers from some rust. I'd love to keep both, the 93 is low-ish mileage at 102k and runs like a well oiled machine and is generally well-sorted. Plus it is one of 200 made SWB that came with EAS in 1993. Maybe keep one for fun running about town in nice weather, and one for snow...

[IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          2004 BMW e60 525i - Daily
          1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy
          1994 Jeep Wrangler - Summer Toy
          1993 Range Rover Classic - Handsome Looker that never gets driven

Comment

Sweet, how much does a truck like that go for in that condition?

Comment

I've been seeing some D2s and shit running around here more and more....missing mine badly.

This summer I'll dig into my engine and see what's what.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                Sweet, how much does a truck like that go for in that condition?
                He was asking $1500, I picked that up for a cool $1050 and the guy loaded it up on his trailer and brought it to my house which was a 25 +/- tow. I was lucky, the guy was extremely lazy when it came to selling it, no phone number in the ad so emails only and he was very slow to non-responsive to answering emails. He said he got close to 200 emails about it over the weekend. Luckily he put his coordinates in the ad and his location popped on the craigslist map. I drove out to the general area and found it sitting in his yard on the side of the road, he was there and I had the cash. It needs quite a bit of maint. but runs well and will become a fun occasional DD.
                1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy

Comment

:(

Young girl tried to jump from the left lane to the exit lane and came across my front end in the process. Both of us are fine, and the girl admitted fault, but I'm pretty sure the truck is going to be totaled.
                  -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by jrossowvue30 View Post
                    I just picked up a new addition to the fleet today, a 1994 BRG SWB RRC.
                    How does the D.E.N.N.I.S system go again?
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                      I want a Range Rover in BRG for this exact reason

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                      Transaction feedback
                      - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        D. Demonstrate Value
                        E. Engage Physically
                        N. Nurture Dependence
                        N. Neglect Emotionally
                        I. Inspire Hope
                        S. Separate Entirely

All of my friends are truly envious of this new one, we're all religious followers of Always Sunny.

The one they used in the show was for sale in the Southern NJ craigslist maybe a year or so ago for like $10g. It said you have to let them use it when they needed if for footage which I would have gladly agreed to.
                        1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by jrossowvue30 View Post
                          The one they used in the show was for sale in the Southern NJ craigslist maybe a year or so ago for like $10g. It said you have to let them use it when they needed if for footage which I would have gladly agreed to.
                          Let's hope they didn't put the truck in the boat launch after someone had purchased it!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                          Transaction feedback
                          - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                            Let's hope they didn't put the truck in the boat launch after someone had purchased it!
                            It was actually still in the boat launch when it was FS on Clist for $10k

I'd hope.

Comment

Hey I just bought this
                              1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                              BMW

Comment

Sweet! Looks to be in good condition, hows the interior?

Comment

Working...
                                X