No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a Cayman, but a Direct Lift DL9! Finally it'll feel like a real garage...
    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
      Heard it is a custom gold from the factory....

Kershaw did good.

Keeping true:

I have been considering that unit for over a year. I'd love to hear your impressions.

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
      Cabinets for the garage were installed today. Its almost done.

Untitled by Bob Cooper, on Flickr

Nice!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
        Not a Cayman, but a Direct Lift DL9! Finally it'll feel like a real garage...
        Well, it's one step closer to ownership since you'd need a lift to put the engine in the service position.

Comment

You can't see it directly, but the reason the lift works is the 4 gallons of ATF I bought. $80.

AWD > RWD

Comment

Faaaack I want a lift so bad.
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
              Faaaack I want a lift so bad.
              Once you work under a lift - life kinda sucks going back to "I-might-die-at-any-moment-under-this-car-that-I-constantly-loose-my-tools-under"

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
              Cabinets for the garage were installed today. Its almost done.
              Show off :) your garage cabinets cost more than a wrecked e30m3 vin for sale. :)
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

The Predator is sweet. I'd like to put some bigger, off-road type wheels on it. The assumption being, when the power goes out it likely won't be nice weather. I will use it for house back-up power. It will plug to power a sub-panel. The electric start is sweet. Filled up the fluids and fired up!

At the advice of the internet, I have run it under various loads for about an hour total with two oil changes so far. Plenty of shiny bits being flushed out. One or two more episodes of this and I will consider it broken in. It will be running Mobil 1. Currently it is topped off with fuel stabilizer, ready to go. It is loud certainly, but there are ways to muffle these rather easily. I DO need to get a ground rod installed. Commonly overlooked but vital to its earthing safety... GFCI with no ground ... unless you add one! I will drive that 5 or 8 foot rod where I intend to have the interconnect.

It is the great stories and reviews that encouraged me to purchase this generator.
                ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

I just got 2200i Honda invertor
                  Originally posted by bmwm42
                  PNW vulture pm me for parts
                  Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                    I just got 2200i Honda invertor
                    Originally posted by jaywood View Post
                    Post a picture or two of your latest purchase.

Always worked around not having the tool on the 4 cyls, but it just won't do to not have it on most any 6 cyl.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Always worked around not having the tool on the 4 cyls, but it just won't do to not have it on most any 6 cyl.
                      For some reason, I didnt get this tool for years, now that I finally have one I have used it a few times for more than clutch fan projects!
                      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                        For some reason, I didnt get this tool for years, now that I finally have one I have used it a few times for more than clutch fan projects!
                        One a few tools i have said why the hell didnt i buy you sooner
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                          One a few tools i have said why the hell didnt i buy you sooner
                          Seconded. Very very handy.
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Just got a hell of birthday/christmas gift.
                            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Decided to upgrade the truck with some more tech.

Remote start with the key fob, with the added cell module, allowing me to start the truck anywhere that I have a cell signal.

Remote Start App by MR E30, on Flickr
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                                [IMG][/IMG]

Just got a hell of birthday/christmas gift.
                                I should say, I would like to find a not too rusty 74ish IH 200 series too
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X