Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kid325e
    replied
    I'm usually on after 930-10pm Pacific Time. Usually don't race I'm always drifting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    I'm moving so probably a no go for me. Although i'm bringing my xbox to the hotel haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    Bump, any one up to play later?

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Ya sure, Ill hop on. GT= MXR R3Z3N

    Thought, first post should include all gamertags and R3V handle equivalents.
    Last edited by R3Z3N; 07-26-2012, 07:44 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pocket Chant
    replied
    Anyone up for some playing now?

    Leave a comment:


  • squidmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by cormier
    If you aren't gold does the community stuff even show up?
    yeah I just can't do PVP races. Only hot laps and stuff. I pretty much only play forza on the 360 so I can't justify spending the money for gold.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    anyone wanna do some DTM b class racing?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pocket Chant
    replied
    Just found this, I'd be up for joining sometime.

    GT is Gamewinner07

    Leave a comment:


  • cormier
    replied
    Originally posted by squidmaster
    I hope this hasn't been covered but: can I join without XBL Gold?
    I mean, do you guys do hot laps or time attacks, or do you just stick to Live PVP?
    If you aren't gold does the community stuff even show up?

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    ^^Agreed, B has some power and speed, but I have been overly enjoying the stock M3 races... IMO it'd be fun to try stock E36 M3 as its modeled after the Euro version...maybe just sport tires?

    Leave a comment:


  • hfabricius
    replied
    Those were some good races. I liked the open b class races the best, personally. And the open class hot wheels free for all was quite entertaining. Everyone needs to get that benchmark track, it's got the best options for the straightaways and open tracks.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    I'm gonna call it a night, this controller's annoying the shit out of me.

    Leave a comment:


  • squidmaster
    replied
    I hope this hasn't been covered but: can I join without XBL Gold?
    I mean, do you guys do hot laps or time attacks, or do you just stick to Live PVP?

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    My good controller went out on me on the first race. I had to use the shitty gamestop controller that has ultratriggersensativity. I need new gear.

    Leave a comment:


  • hfabricius
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    You guys wanna do some laps????
    Ill play.

    Leave a comment:

Working...