Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slaterd
    replied
    I'm usually on everyday. Really though it's just random times.

    Leave a comment:


  • EulB30
    replied
    The G27 Wheel is the best, im rockin a Driving force GT on GT5 atm.

    How often do you guys get on?

    Leave a comment:


  • cormier
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Used to play GT4 with the Logitech G25 wheel and pedal set. Really dug it.

    In the market for a nice seat, wheel, and pedal combo. Hopefully have this all set up in my garage for those "wrenching" days with friends.
    I was into gt4 and 5 with the g25 as well, but it pales in comparison to the fanatec stuff out now. The difference is night and day with my gt2 set, especially with the clubsport pedals.

    Does cost a fair bit though, but it's a game changer

    Leave a comment:


  • Gr00v3
    replied
    I mainly race B Class FWD, if you guys ever want to get some B class competition going.

    I may be on a little later around 2-4pm PST

    I can also slap together a 190 b500 if you wanna keep it strictly german
    pm me if you want my tag
    Last edited by Gr00v3; 07-24-2012, 07:55 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by R3Z3N
    ^^^ Good, you can finally see the course and it doesn't look like this:

    Indeed good sir.

    Since I note have this upgrade I can take some screen pics of times.

    Ilk just write then down on paper also, its faster.

    Another idea I just had is that we should have a topgear reasonably priced car board.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    Originally posted by R3Z3N
    ^^^ Good, you can finally see the course and it doesn't look like this:

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    BTW next time for times/positions, I recommend taking a screen pic with a cell phone...then writing it down. 30 seconds or whatever the end race timer is set at is still a rush.

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    ^^^ Good, you can finally see the course and it doesn't look like this:

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Got a TV upgrade because of moving conditions. So i'm playing in 1080p now instead of whatever 240p crap TV I had before.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    i made some they are on the club garage

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Just setting up a DTM paint scheme now :)

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Used to play GT4 with the Logitech G25 wheel and pedal set. Really dug it.

    In the market for a nice seat, wheel, and pedal combo. Hopefully have this all set up in my garage for those "wrenching" days with friends.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    controller

    Leave a comment:


  • hfabricius
    replied
    I'm controller and also, got that same Triton headset as schnitz.

    Leave a comment:


  • NigelStu
    replied
    Controller for me.

    Leave a comment:

Working...