Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slaterd
    replied
    controller. I wish I had the money to get a wheel

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    How many of you guys race with wheels?

    Leave a comment:


  • cormier
    replied
    You're having problems with hearing voice? You have a wheel too right? I can't seem to get voice + wheel to work properly either

    Leave a comment:


  • NigelStu
    replied
    Put a few laps down on Laguna Seca - 1:51.778. Shoddy Turn 3 and last turn, pretty sure I can get under 1:50. 1:46.xxx? ... um, that'll take a while!


    scratch that. Laguna Seca - 1:49.981

    Catalunya - 2:20.644 (and a dirty 2:19.3)
    Infineon - 1:56.375
    Atlanta Club - 1:11.103 (Just off my time in C425 "kitt" car. '87 TransAm done up like Kitt. lol. haz cheezburgerz)
    Last edited by NigelStu; 07-23-2012, 03:56 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Yea press the xbox button on controller, then go to settings, preferences, voice, and set to play from both.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Not sure if you've checked but you can set the voice output and input in the Setting Menu of the Xbox.Dashboard. Hope that helps.

    Hope to play with you guys after work. I'm off at 6z

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian
    slatered do you have the voice play through your tv speakers we can hear you talk just i dont think you can hear us?
    Yeah, I saw that the input in my mic was working, but the headphone wasn't. Anybody have steps how I can use the mic and still have you guys going through the tv speakers? I think the Cosworth would count, it's the German branch of Ford, I guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    http://www.amazon.com/Tritton-Trigge...eywords=Triton

    This is the mic I recommend.

    DTM is German Touring Car Motorsport if im not mistaken, so its all german spec vehicles.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    do you guys consider the sierra cosworth DTM?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    When you so have green id recommend the Triton one. The black with red half Ts on it. Got mine for $40 and its better then most pricier headsets

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    slatered do you have the voice play through your tv speakers we can hear you talk just i dont think you can hear us?

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    I need a headset, no job and no green though.

    Leave a comment:


  • hfabricius
    replied
    Ill be back on in about 30 minutes or so if anyone wants to mess around on a couple tracks. I have a headset now too, picked it up this afternoon.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    lol ill send you an invite when im done painting

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Picked up ANOTHER 360 just to play Forza with you guys again.

    Add me. Tag is Kid325e

    Leave a comment:

Working...