No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for those who are still "dating" people...

Do you become exclusive to just one person once you start dating them?
    Or
    Do you propose exclusivity once you like them enough to pursue a relationship?

I was having this discussion with a friend (female) who said that you need to date someone first BEFORE becoming exclusive.

I've always went exclusive as soon as I started dating someone. Just seemed the right thing to do (you know, accepting them for who they are regardless of how crazy they become during the course of the relationship). Maybe I'm just old fashioned like that.

When I told her my way of seeing it, she said she needs to date someone like me. I said I just wanna stay friends :l

And my GF would kill me!
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

one girl at a time if you are dating. If not dating, I still stay under 5 girls. That can get disorganized really fast.

High school was so fun.
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
        one girl at a time if you are dating. If not dating, I still stay under 5 girls. That can get disorganized really fast.

High school was so fun.
        Exactly. Seemed kinda strange she said that.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Comment

High school was so fun.
          high school? you are a god! for me it was when i got started in the airline industry. the secret is that if you have that many going at the same time, you never call them by name. you come up with a pet name and use it for all of them. otherwise, i promise you that sooner or later you will start mixing them up and calling them by the wrong names.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

You're the guys with a "little black book" mbn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              You're the guys with a "little black book" mbn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              mbn
              mbn
              mbn
              mbn

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                the secret is that if you have that many going at the same time, you never call them by name. you come up with a pet name and use it for all of them. otherwise, i promise you that sooner or later you will start mixing them up and calling them by the wrong names.
                words of wisdom

Comment

I was a pretty quiet dude from 9th-beginning of 11th grade in HS. Then I started snowboarding a lot, got into an e30, stole pallets full of alcohol, and sold a lot of drugs to dealers.

What exactly happened? I have no idea, but it worked. I actually had to tell certain girls to stop sending me nudes. I never thought that would be a problem for me. I don't do that shit now, but the stories continue to this day.

It really helps to have a good smile and to do it a lot.
                  world renown Harry Potter expert
                  sigpic

Comment

It really helps to have a good smile and to do it a lot.
                    Agreed.

It's amazing the tail you can pull when you have a nice smile.

Comment

Being sick sucks ass.. Constantly running to the bathroom to have it come out of either end. And then my boss get all pissed because I called in sick
                      Originally posted by flyboyx
                      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                      Originally posted by Northern
                      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                        Being sick sucks ass.. Constantly running to the bathroom to have it come out of either end. And then my boss get all pissed because I called in sick
                        I have this complex where I choose to go to work even if I'm puking my guts out. I'd feel bad if I ever called off because I have the constant need to be productive.
                        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                          I have this complex where I choose to go to work even if I'm puking my guts out. I'd feel bad if I ever called off because I have the constant need to be productive.

It wouldntve been possible to, and not healthy at all.. I work outside in 100+ degree Texas heat. It's a kick in the ass when your healthy, much less being sick.
                          Originally posted by flyboyx
                          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                          Originally posted by Northern
                          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                            It wouldntve been possible to, and not healthy at all.. I work outside in 100+ degree Texas heat. It's a kick in the ass when your healthy, much less being sick.
                            I know how it is. I used to live in Longview. Texas does kick your ass and is never merciful. I miss that.

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                              I'm the same... for better or worse. Not smart to be that way. I had pneumonia for 2 years because of being that way. Got some lung scarring as well, but don't smoke and am in pretty good shape so it doesn't affect me very much.

I worked in south Texas heat throughout that whole period... My wife still thinks I'm retarded. She calls in after a sneeze... lol.
                              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                              -----------------------------------------
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled
                              98 328i Sold
                              93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                                I'm the same... for better or worse. Not smart to be that way. I had pneumonia for 2 years because of being that way. Got some lung scarring as well, but don't smoke and am in pretty good shape so it doesn't affect me very much.

I worked in south Texas heat throughout that whole period... My wife still thinks I'm retarded. She calls in after a sneeze... lol.
                                I guess being raised as a military brat helped with forming a good work ethic. Pneumonia sucks and I couldn't fathom having it for that long though. You have balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X