No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you need to glue one of these to your asshole, just to be on the safe side. You know, in case things go south. No pun intended.
    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      I imagined a super lispy and drunken, " I... I... I'm waaan.. I'm goin eat your azz"

haha good stuff, good stuff.

Lispy Rick
      Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

Comment

I think I would have been more offended by the fact that he thinks that what he did was in any way socially acceptable. Not the first time I've heard of gay dudes acting like that either. Between this sort of thing, and the shit that goes on at pride parades (and why I'll never attend one), it seems like there's a part of the gay community that is totally degenerate.

And yeah, if you were a chick, I'm sure you'd have been asked if you want to press charges. I'd have been uncomfortable as fuck in that situation, bordering on fearing for my safety.

Comment

Okay, game over for my neighbors. It's been what, two days since my landlord talked to them? I walk up to the planter and found a shit load of cigs after the maintenance guy cleaned up last weekend. Not fucking cool. He slaved away in the heat to clean up after some grown ass men.

This week will consist of collecting cigs and kindly returning them to their door step. Next week they'll start going into the mail slot. Third week someone dies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Q

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
            This thing has zero creature comforts. More road noise than I've ever experienced on a car before, no AC/power windows/locks/cruise is annoying on a car that's so "new".
            hmm, I agree in your situation. Doing without those features on a newer car would suck!

On my Focus with 100k miles everything works incl the a/c, keyless, PW/PDL/ stereo, heated seats and mirrors etc. It's also automagic so city traffic is a breeze esp.in the summer months with tinted windows.

Terribly underrated yet dependable as anything Jap/German.
            Still looking fwd to the SVT and H&R suspension upgrade this summer.:pimp:
            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

A while ago my GF and I were yelled at by a gay man. He shouted "get out of here you hetero's! we dont' want you in our part of town!". I just laughed...what a fool, this was a Saturday morning on the way back from the gym so he was probably still sauced from the night before.

true story

It should be mentioned that I live in the gay capital of western Canada, in the largest concentrated neighborhood of LGBT. Rent and properties is sky high and nobody can afford to buy unless your making at least 100k/year (I sure ain't). It's been mentioned in recent news, that the LGBT community feels threatened that more hetero couples and singles have been moving into the area. I honestly don't blame them but then again, it's the freakin nicest part of western Canada. No wonder everyone wants to live there! I live literally steps from Stanley Park.
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

hypocrisy at its finest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Q

Comment

Fingers crossed your landlord threatens eviction.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                    Fingers crossed your landlord threatens eviction.
                    Me too. They ended up kicking all those butts right off the curb. FUCK.
                    Q

Comment

Originally posted by mrburgundy View Post
                      me too. They ended up kicking all those butts right off the curb. Fuck.
                      redrum
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                        hmm, I agree in your situation. Doing without those features on a newer car would suck!

On my Focus with 100k miles everything works incl the a/c, keyless, PW/PDL/ stereo, heated seats and mirrors etc. It's also automagic so city traffic is a breeze esp.in the summer months with tinted windows.

Terribly underrated yet dependable as anything Jap/German.
                        Still looking fwd to the SVT and H&R suspension upgrade this summer.:pimp:
                        The only good thing this car has going for it is the engine/drivetrain. The 2.0L Mazda "L"/Ford Duratec engine is pretty peppy, and the 5 speed (while it loves to grind second) gives me something to do with my hand/foot to keep me entertained.

If it were auto, I honestly might've plowed it into a tree long ago.

It also started to make some weird clutch or CV pop/click/clunk/vibration on Thursday after my Brother-In-Law took the recycling back. Not quite sure what the hell happened, but I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.
                        Originally posted by priapism
                        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                        Originally posted by shameson
                        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Posted to a local car group. Anyone else feel like thats a sketchy ass dyno setup?

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Not really? As long as the car is strapped down properly, I don't see the problem. I don't see it as being any different than those dyno trailers you see at shows.

Comment

Originally posted by exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              redrum
                              ;d
                              Q

Comment

"Why would you drive a manual when automatics are faster?"

is the same thing as:

"Why drink nice wine? Prince Igor gets you drunk faster!"
                                Originally posted by priapism
                                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                                Originally posted by shameson
                                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                                X