No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some nonsense that doesn't make sense but for you beer drinkers.

only 5 beers has the same calories as an ultimate beacon cheese burger from jack in the box. wtf.

i've been putting on pounds and this is why.

Comment

I would much rather drink the five beers
      Originally posted by codyep3
      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
      2010 F650gs twin
      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

This one night in grade 11 I tried splitting a case of 12 with this other dude (6 each of course).

After 3or 4 I thought I was gonna die.
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Gotta drink whiskey sodas. No carbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Amateur.

You need to put some meat on your skinny bones and start practising Stanley!

That said, lay off the darker beers if you are going to drink beer all night, or you will bloat right up and feel terribly full.
            I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
            2010 F650gs twin

Comment

Yeah, I don't fuck with ipas if I'm going to be drinking all night. Shitty light beers and liquor drinks, for sure.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Yeah, it was light beer IIRC, Canadian or that horse urine "Pilsner" brand beer.
                And yes, I certainly did bloat up and feel terrible! Back then, we were happy with anything that gave you a buzz.

I recall once accidentally getting wasted taking a swig of Robitussin while running out the door to catch the bus one morning.
                Best damn day of school ever! :D

Since then not much has changed in regards to my alcohol tolerance :(
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

four light beers is nothing when you build up even a little bit of a tolerance.

Comment

Microcomputer Applications blows. That's all.
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      four light beers is nothing when you build up even a little bit of a tolerance.
                      On a hot summer day after work, I don't even taste the first two...sometimes three! Down the hatch they go!
                      2010 F650gs twin

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post

I recall once accidentally getting wasted taking a swig of Robitussin while running out the door to catch the bus one morning.
                        Best damn day of school ever! :D
                        (
                        One of my best OWI arrests was a guy messed up on cough medicine..

He hit a parked car, couple small trees in the median, before coming to a stop when he got hung up on a decorative rock in someone's front yard. He only blew a .02 or .03 I think, but had some of the worst field sobriety tests I've ever seen.
                        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

nyquil would send samples in the junkmail.
                          they where like little gogurt things. anyone remember that?

that shit was like heroin for kids i remember it floored me. :D
                          everytime the mail came yup there was a gogurt of nyquil just for me.

Comment

I pretty much solely drink Amber Bocks, with the occasional lager (mmm, love me some Warsteiner). Ambers have the best flavor, but they do fill you up. I can only drink up to 7-8 before I feel so full I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Now that I've been working a ton, I find myself drinking a lot more. Come home from work, take a shower, knock back a couple beers.

Originally posted by flyboyx
                            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                            Originally posted by Northern
                            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post

Now that I've been working a ton, I find myself drinking a lot more. Come home from work, take a shower, knock back a couple beers.

That's a good routine to get into...

But for real, I found myself getting into the same routine when I was on 3rd shift. After awhile you'll realize the weight gain, poor sleep, and eventual addiction isn't worth the satisfaction of drinking a beer or two every day/night. I limit myself to my days off now, and find that I actually enjoy sitting around and having a drink or two, instead of doing it just out of habit.
                              2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

I'm a big fan of beer in general, just not super hoppy shit... which is what 90% of halifax microbreweries seem to make exclusively.

From one of them, I recently found a beer called The Vicar's Cross, which is a Double IPA so I figured I'd hate it. Somehow it wasn't crazy hoppy. It's very smooth, yet 8.5% and only comes in 650ml bottles. So drinking one is like 4 beer, and that's my shit.

I think I actually came here because I was just browsing a random build thread and felt the need to say that shaved engine bays are stupid (Like to the point that you're welding in extra metal to cover stuff), and I would never, ever buy a car that had that done to it.
                                Last edited by Northern; 09-30-2017, 09:48 AM.
                                Originally posted by priapism
                                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                                Originally posted by shameson
                                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                                X