Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    Well at least your camper is not a 100k dollar Redwood, Cardinal, Grand Design, Mobile suites or similar. If your willing to travel a little bit, you likely can find some good deals as there are a lot of places that do their RV shows in March/April where every dealer for 3 states shows up for a weekend

Yea we have one every year but I’m pretty sure that it was in January. Yea glad its not a 100k camper it was only like 25.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      does anyone know how much camber and toe a 9mm raised subframe bushing takes out?

i'm at about stock ride and it's at 0.63 toe out. feels pretty unsafe at high speeds.

Didn't measure toe when Condor came out with their riser bushes, but camber was ~2°

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      lets see... you Avg 8+ posts per day

and you avg only 1 post per day...

I wonder whos just a whore and whos the attention whore

Your post made me go look at my avg lol. Can't believe I've been a member for almost 12yr already.
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
        Your post made me go look at my avg lol. Can't believe I've been a member for almost 12yr already.
        I looked too, just to make sure I wasnt as bad... ~4.5/ day here
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I looked at mine it said 4.39 but when i averaged it out my self i got 3.83

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post

Did you math correctly? I see you are a member for just over 5yr (1825 days). Without being overly accurate 8500 posts divided by 1825 days is 4.6 and change.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
              Did you math correctly? I see you are a member for just over 5yr (1825 days). Without being overly accurate 8500 posts divided by 1825 days is 4.6 and change.
              Looks like we have a good ole fashion dick measuring contest... average for me = 0.62

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                Looks like we have a good ole fashion dick measuring contest... average for me = 0.62

Last I checked .062 is less than any of the other measurements :p

EDIT: Just realized it's over 12yr. Not sure why I saw a 4 instead of a 2 for the join date month. Been a member here for 1/4 of my life, I need to get a hobby....oh wait...my "job" was my hobby, derp.
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:

Comment

Cant win...

I freaked out and thought something that was shipped to my house got stolen, turns out my neighbor had grabbed it and dropped it the next day. So then I started having stuff shipped to my work, well my GC springs and adjusters arrived today but because of the way my work gets the USPS deliveries I wont see it until monday...

I also have to go to a FedEx because a certain amazing package from FL needs a signature. Too much stress just to get my parts lol
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Worse is when I literally watch USPS drive by my bay door to the mail box, only to leave a note saying "business is closed or inaccessible, please arrange pickup at PO" :(

FedEx FTW.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:

Comment

agreed on fedex. united package smashers are a bunch of shit fucks too.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Yea that was 2010. And was mostly the missouri river this time its every river and every stream.
                        well, it was partly cloudy today when we went over. for purposes of legality, we will say i was sitting in the back deadheading to denver. We were at 34,000 feet so aerial photos are generally pretty shitty from this altitude due to haze and a few clouds in this case. i think you can get the idea though.

we passed by about 30 miles north of Omaha and this photo is the missouri river pointing to the south. The city is to the left outside the frame.

This one is the Platte just about 30 miles west of the city.

looking north, this is the elkhorn river. you can see it is WAY over its banks at this point. the river normal river path can be seen if you look closely. it is about 15% or less of the width of where it is now

this one is a closeup of the Platte perhaps 80 miles or so west of Omaha. the original path is maybe 10% of the what is flowing in this photo from today.

a little further west, this is the confluence of the platte and the Loupe rivers.

i don't remember if this pic was the North, middle, or South Loupe rivers, but as you can easily see, this one is way over the levees as well.

the last flood as brandon mentions was like 9 years ago. i don't remember which was more severe, but this one is obviously really bad for those that have to endure it.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          well, it was partly cloudy today when we went over. for purposes of legality, we will say i was sitting in the back deadheading to denver. We were at 34,000 feet so aerial photos are generally pretty shitty from this altitude due to haze and a few clouds in this case. i think you can get the idea though.

we passed by about 30 miles north of Omaha and this photo is the missouri river pointing to the south. The city is to the left outside the frame.

looking north, this is the elkhorn river. you can see it is WAY over its banks at this point. the river normal river path can be seen if you look closely. it is about 15% or less of the width of where it is now

a little further west, this is the confluence of the platte and the Loupe rivers.

this one is a closeup of the Platte perhaps 80 miles or so west of Omaha. the original path is maybe 10% of the what is flowing in this photo from today.

i don't remember if this pic was the North, middle, or South Loupe rivers, but as you can easily see, this one is way over the levees as well.

the last flood as brandon mentions was like 9 years ago. i don't remember which was more severe, but this one is obviously really bad for those that have to endure it.

Yea you can see things are really full. Last flood was caused by the core of engineers and any flooding past the missouri was simply back flow off the missouri from it being so full this one is a full on flood from every river and stream. Nothing is coming away unscathed if your’re near water

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

:coolphoto:
                            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Is it really necessary to quote without deleting the urls of the photos?

IG @turbovarg
                                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                                [CoTM: 4-18]
                                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                                - updated 3-17

Comment

Working...
                                X