Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post

I haven't used this site yet, but I plan to when delete my ABS pump. Ni-copp is good for fuel

https://ezfitlines.com/product-categ...ng=m10-x-1-0mm
    I have a decent tubing bender and 3 different cheap flare kits for Iso bubble and others, and a few types of hard line, so I just cut a section off, flared it, and bent it into a "U".
    It was mildly annoying because I had to buy an SAE flare kit for the clamp, since the hose is 5/16 instead of 8mm.

Also oof @ the new 3er opinion, that beaver face is something else. Maybe BMW started cooking meth on the side and their designers started dipping in.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Well it certainly is hotboi, Might become a cheap car one day if no one wants them. It does have good drive train options, 3 pedal, ZF8 speed, and switchable AWD

M4 Gt3
      Click image for larger version

Name:	P90396985_highRes_spielberg-aut-19th-a.png
Views:	709
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	9952143

m3 with factory carbon aero, and questionable vinyl/paint

Name:	screenshot2020092302_28_33-1.png
Views:	705
Size:	178.5 KB
ID:	9952142

G22 440i disgusting

Name:	attachment.php?attachmentid=2327707&d=1591114535.jpg
Views:	700
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	9952144
      91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
      Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
      E30 can make you, E30 can break you
      "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
        Also oof @ the new 3er opinion, that beaver face is something else. Maybe BMW started cooking meth on the side and their designers started dipping in.
        Maybe BMW should stop hiring talentless hacks with no real vision to lead their design teams. But, hey, just cram whatever product down the production line and the public will buy it because it's a BMW. Eventually this should stop being the case, but people generally seem incapable of really understanding context.

Comment

Deleting your ABS and actually being in favor of the affront against human decency, possible geneva convention and eighth amendment violation that is the styling of the new 3/4 series? Dang Motheye99 did someone put funny mushrooms in your lunch?

IG @turbovarg
          '91 318is, M20 turbo
          [CoTM: 4-18]
          '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
          - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
            Deleting your ABS and actually being in favor of the affront against human decency, possible geneva convention and eighth amendment violation that is the styling of the new 3/4 series? Dang Motheye99 did someone put funny mushrooms in your lunch?
            I really only like the new M3 to start, and I never had a working ABS when I thought I did so no need to add all that complexity..... I hope I'm not going to regret it.
            91' 318is 90' 325is

Comment

Everyime Motheye99 posts, I cant help but think about Sonny and what shenanigans he's into ...
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                Everyime Motheye99 posts, I cant help but think about Sonny and what shenanigans he's into ...
                Who was the other Sonny associated person, maybe bimmerboi or something like that? Man, the fun noobs never seem to stick around, only the ones who seem like bots, but somehow are not.

Comment

Beamerboi ... lets see how that free30 is coming along...
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Sometimes I would search for the S man on reddit to see if he's still posting there after r3v ran him off. He posted for a bit but last I checked, I couldn't even find his username.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

He deleted his reddit account which made me very sad, I wonder if he still has that E30

Remember when his wheel fell off.
                      91' 318is 90' 325is

Comment

Working from home in my room that is mostly windows when it is 95 F outside. Oh yeah, house has no AC? WTF. Have to close my door when I'm having meeting as to not disturb my roommates who also work from home. I feel like a chicken breast being baked in an oven. Also, (obviously) productivity is low today and the heat is my excuse why.

Comment

Time to invest in an A/C unit... or a kiddie pool
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Two more months and it's back to Montana for me. Then I'll be complaining "it's the second straight week the temps have been single digits".

Comment

Yeah, go to home depot and get something that you can rig up on the window.

They even have ones that wheel around and vent out through the window, which are easy as shit to setup, but you'll loose some floor space.
                              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Sounds like the kiddie pool is the solution then... fill it with ice for the next 2 months.. and then fill it with boiling water when you're back in MT win-win.

You're welcome
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X