No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without going to P&R on this, the whole no-mask-on-plane thing just screams "muh freedoms" to me.

But at the same time, here we're also taking the "Let's just pretend covid doesn't exist" approach basically everywhere except for work lol.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
      You think if we say Sonny's name three times, we will summon him back for another month of his antics. He was the last entertaining r3v noob I can remember.
      5hoes was/is worse than sonny
      Originally posted by bmwm42
      PNW vulture pm me for parts
      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
        Without going to P&R on this, the whole no-mask-on-plane thing just screams "muh freedoms" to me.

But at the same time, here we're also taking the "Let's just pretend covid doesn't exist" approach basically everywhere except for work lol.
        Who cares, go full P and R, this place is ded.

Here's my thing, I don't want to wear one and now I don't have to. People can still take their 3 or 4 shots and wear two masks to feel safe.

Man, I forgot about 5toes, but sonny was really annoying. That dude was constantly messaging me asking me if he was being annoying lol
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Who cares, go full P and R, this place is ded.

Here's my thing, I don't want to wear one and now I don't have to. People can still take their 3 or 4 shots and wear two masks to feel safe.

Man, I forgot about 5toes, but sonny was really annoying. That dude was constantly messaging me asking me if he was being annoying lol
          Exactly my thoughts. Glad the mandate is lifted. If you still want to wear em, go right on ahead, No comments from me. I just don't want one on my face.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Lets go full P&R

I think its sad to see younger kids (teens) wearing masks outside while hanging out with each other. That makes me worried what anxiety they will be dealing with in the future.
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Lets go full P&R

I think its sad to see younger kids (teens) wearing masks outside while hanging out with each other. That makes me worried what anxiety they will be dealing with in the future.
              Yeah, same. It's really sad.

Healthy young kids have nothing to worry about... except maybe some of their teachers and maybe their parents. I see kids walking alone to school with their masks on, truly sad.

It's going on three years now and that's a massive chunk of your youth.

Side note:

They never solved that jumping tesla case. I went down the rabbit hole last night and found out alex choi was the organizer of the tesla meet that lead to the jump.

Alex Choi is a real piece of human garbage. Real rich parents, does whatever he wants without regard to anyone but himself.

Anyways, he films it and uploads it to his channel. The guy who had his subaru wrecked as a result of the jump starts a go fund me and blames alex for the whole thing. Alex then sends him a cease and desist LOL

What a shit dude.

I follow some of the supercar youtubers and man, most of them are pretty shitty people.
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Yea they mostly seem like Trust fund kids who have money because of Mommy & Daddy. Sure they may have found a way to make some money, but as the saying goes 'best way to make a small fortune...'

I have seen a few of the DDE videos and that dude seems like a special tool, but par for the course of those types
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

Yea they mostly seem like Trust fund kids who have money because of Mommy & Daddy. Sure they may have found a way to make some money, but as the saying goes 'best way to make a small fortune...'

I have seen a few of the DDE videos and that dude seems like a special tool, but par for the course of those types
                  Yeah, that channel got old fast. Their vehicle turnover rate is so quick.. Once they straight pipe it, wrap it and put some wheels on it, they run out of content to make and sell it. Then do it again.

I never watched savage garage, but the dude just past away. Apparently his channel was good, because he was a seemingly humble dude.

The only youtube channel or series I really miss is Ignition and head to head when Jason was on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

The only youtube channel or series I really miss is Ignition and head to head when Jason was on it.
                    Jason has had his own channel now and it looks like they (ignition/ motor trend) gave him some of his videos back, so the infamous E30- 325i video is on that page along with some of his other stuff.

The head to head is on Motor Trend channel / App.

He still has good stuff that comes out on the Hagerty channel too
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

damn, this place is dead lol

Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

damn, this place is dead lol
                        One thread always seems busy.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

One thread always seems busy.
                          Nonsense is pretty much the only thread left in this place besides the members' rides

PS werent we supposed to get a Touring thread? or is it going to BaT for the $$$$$$
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Nonsense is pretty much the only thread left in this place besides the members' rides

PS werent we supposed to get a Touring thread? or is it going to BaT for the $$$$$$
                            Sure, sure, and that one thread in General is sooooooo unpopular, what will all of the constant updates.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Sure, sure, and that one thread in General is sooooooo unpopular, what will all of the constant updates.
                              Are you talking about the BaT thread? I will post your Touring on there too when it goes live
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Are you talking about the BaT thread? I will post your Touring on there too when it goes live
                                So, how much do you get from BaT annually?

Comment

Working...
                                X