Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    Very cool. Was it originally red? Just curious, why do you prefer this over an actual motorcycle? Guessing you don't need a license for this lol
    Painted in the super special Rot Wie Rost. It was bought new, chained to a tree until the day I found it.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

so besides sharing pics of your pussies what else have y'all been up tp?
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        so besides sharing pics of your pussies what else have y'all been up tp?
        My second kid graduates in a couple weeks, then the next two years, have to do two more. WTF. How did I manage 3 HS graduations in a row?

How's y'all's sex life? Mine's been dormant for about 15yr.......
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I just turned 30 yesterday.

Just got back from celebrating in Yosemite. My girlfriend managed to be mad at me the whole time and my parents were fighting at home, so I was trying to manage both.. Weekend sucked lol. Happy to be back in the shop

Originally posted by wholepailofwater
          Q
          :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	279487522_2201033616725361_8360659340191915336_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=VLLG-CNBZpsAX8v9I0_&_nc_oc=AQmNKcl3_SvBxUvIIPzlIrxBp9gJXEPU2cpCN2Csgndh7r8S8fkXF1ToiBrujIOKhSs&tn=psLqQNUCsTO3vAPY&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3 Views:	0 Size:	82.0 KB ID:	10055360
            Meme.

I can't really complain, enjoying the trip to the tropical island a lot. As expected, sorta kinda wished we stayed there and didn't come back.

It's getting hot quickly. Between the weather, allergies, smog, massive influx of people, and becoming LA 2.0 in all the worst ways... not sure how sustainable it is to continue to live here not that other options are realistic or favorable.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Do you live in Phoenix?
              Q

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Just got back from celebrating in Yosemite. My girlfriend managed to be mad at me the whole time and my parents were fighting at home, so I was trying to manage both.. Weekend sucked lol. Happy to be back in the shop
                You thought your birthday was going to be about you??! lol Welcome to Adulthood youngster
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

MrBurgundy - I do.

Comment

R3v is exceptionally slow for me today...

That sucks, because LA is a swampy shithole... I'm waiting for the day I leave the city. Even the suburbs around LA are just... not that great anymore.

I've been thinking of a more rural life almost daily...
                    Q

Comment

R3v is exceptionally slow for me today...

That sucks, because LA is a swampy shithole... I'm waiting for the day I leave the city. Even the suburbs around LA are just... not that great anymore.

I've been thinking of a more rural life almost daily...
                      I couldn't get to anything but the main forum view yesterday afternoon, it just wouldn't load. Seems better today.

Yeah, I know it's happening all over and big cities everything bad is up, crime, car accidents, road rage, officer involved shootings, etc.

And yeah 30. I passed that milestone a fear years back, that is when adulthood hits.

This is for you:

Youtube
                      Last edited by 2mAn; 05-11-2022, 08:00 AM.

Comment

I hate that the youtube link button doesnt work anymore...

James, why are you letting this ship sink!...

In other news, my barber was telling me about a POS E30... I might have to buy it
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Happy belated birthday. But hey, at least you didn't breakdown on the side of a dark road for awhile.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            I hate that the youtube link button doesnt work anymore...

James, why are you letting this ship sink!...

In other news, my barber was telling me about a POS E30... I might have to buy it

Yeah I tried a few times, added the link because it didn't want to work.

Do it wafflewafflelolzorwhatever.

Comment

Thanks man

This was supposed to be the redemption trip to Yosemite. No vehicles broke down this time! The truck did great, as per usual.

James has to be over this shit and that's more than understandable. Time for the torch to be pass IMO

Also, yeah waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, buy it. One of the only active mods here should have an e30 SMH

Q

Comment

I just might... I just might...
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X