No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Careful with the rain stick, it's an imprecise piece of equipment and you might wind up with mudslides somewhere nearby if you overdo it.

IG @turbovarg
    '91 318is, M20 turbo
    [CoTM: 4-18]
    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
    - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
      They look like they'll be fairly weak when they make landfall, hopefully this is so and they're moving fast. Otherwise, that rain is going to be a big problem.

What's with pop tunes getting so popular? I live about a third of a mile from a highway and being at home so much I'm hearing pop tuned cars a few times per week. I've seen a few of the culprits, a couple of GTIs, a ford hatchback and a 4 cylinder AMG mercedes, but there's what sounds like a 6 cylinder car running around with one too. All are extremely loud, like 2 step/antilag loud, not normal overrun crackle loud. I wonder how long their exhaust manifold gaskets and turbos will last.
      Yeah, EVERYONE and their fucking dog is getting one. I basically started the trend in my town with my Neon, but that was just stock. Shit sounded nice on mine, though I actually considered getting a WOT box, but for actual WOT shifting and the 2-step would've had legit use for the launch. Sold it before I could do that though. The Jeep gives me some pops sometimes, but not active shooter level.
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        Any rain would be welcome, theres some fires that could use it
        Yeah, this is the least amount of rain / monsoon season we've ever had.

Like almost no rain in the Phoenix area. When it does it's barely a drizzle.

Setting new record high temps every week. Dislike.
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Survived the hurricane.
          Only a yard full of debris, good amount of rain, but never lost power.

Winds have died down, and the rain stopped, she's past us.

Lake Charles got hit pretty hard though, lots of destruction. I wonder how the area closer to the coast looks today.
          I do things.

Comment

Glad you're safe from the hurricane!

On another note, one of the facebook groups I'm in, a guy bought this lol
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
              Glad you're safe from the hurricane!

On another note, one of the facebook groups I'm in, a guy bought this lol
              https://www.ebay.com/i/223973126442?ul_noapp=true
              Haha, I've heard those gas masks have asbestos in the filter.
              I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post

Haha, I've heard those gas masks have asbestos in the filter.
                Someone brought that up, he said the mask in this kit is Israeli so no issues there and they are 5 years old.
                Edit: looks like in the post he is using an Israeli mask, but the ebay listing has the Russian. Sorry not familiar with the differences.

Link to post:
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/4150...64946307669068
                Last edited by TeXJ; 08-27-2020, 12:50 PM.
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd

Comment

Someone brought that up, he said the mask in this kit is Israeli so no issues there and they are 5 years old.
                  Edit: looks like in the post he is using an Israeli mask, but the ebay listing has the Russian. Sorry not familiar with the differences.

Link to post:
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/4150...64946307669068
                  Makes sense. Genuine Soviet equipment would be 30 years old. I doubt any rubber would be looking that good at that age.
                  I do things.

Comment

Been in an E92 M3 for a few days now.. such a great car..

You really feel the 295 ft lbs tho lol, but a v8 at 8.5k RPM is ALMOST as nice as a lowly M20 hehehe

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      Been in an E92 M3 for a few days now.. such a great car..

You really feel the 295 ft lbs tho lol, but a v8 at 8.5k RPM is ALMOST as nice as a lowly M20 hehehe
                      I have thoughts of being able to get one of these one day.
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post

Makes sense. Genuine Soviet equipment would be 30 years old. I doubt any rubber would be looking that good at that age.
                        yeah, that's a good point as well
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd

Comment

I have thoughts of being able to get one of these one day.
                          You won't be disappointed

Maybe when it's time for rod bearings.

Some people do that service as routine maintenance, but who cares.. v8 3 series with a 6 speed.
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

V8 M3 is a dream, even if they are heavy compared to older car. Pretty hard to beat that engine in a modern car with air bags and multi link suspension. Am I crazy to consider the DCT as comparable to a stick in terms of fun.
                            91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                              V8 M3 is a dream, even if they are heavy compared to older car. Pretty hard to beat that engine in a modern car with air bags and multi link suspension. Am I crazy to consider the DCT as comparable to a stick in terms of fun.
                              I love driving a DCT car hard. So fun to bomb a turn, brake hard into ABS while quickly blipping down the gears like a rally car.

Comment

420bhp / 295ft/lbs and what... 4000+ lbs?...
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X