Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    https://youtu.be/qGhX87zKDp0
    This guy was hitting 280 consistently! Honestly, that's a rad setup for the money
    I posted on that video 9 months ago

"Curious what the number would be if you took it off the dyno queen and put it on a dyno jet set to SAE".

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post

I posted on that video 9 months ago

"Curious what the number would be if you took it off the dyno queen and put it on a dyno jet set to SAE".
      I'm not familiar with dyno brands and their comparative readouts

Simon, I agree with that tip top shape idea.

I think my car looks really nice, but isn't nice enough to care too much about. I def beat the shit out of my car and it looks good doing it. I notice a lot of people with the big project cars are just perpetually working on them and never driving them. Maybe that's the fun part for others, but every weekend I try and take my car out for a nice drive.

I've made little changes, nothing of interest really. Nothing the audience that COTM would find interesting.

I have two cats though that are pretty cool
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Simon, I agree with that tip top shape idea.

I think my car looks really nice, but isn't nice enough to care too much about. I def beat the shit out of my car and it looks good doing it. I notice a lot of people with the big project cars are just perpetually working on them and never driving them. Maybe that's the fun part for others, but every weekend I try and take my car out for a nice drive.

I've made little changes, nothing of interest really. Nothing the audience that COTM would find interesting.

I have two cats though that are pretty cool
        and this attitude is why theres been a Hot Wheels shitbox up there for over a month...
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Yeah I hear you.

Well, If you're that desperate I can take some iphone pics of my car
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

At this point Im not going to twist peoples arms, you should want to have your car featured
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Makes sense, we can always make a competing Cat of the Meownth thread...
              I am so down! I have like 17, I can't remember. Let's do this.

I'm already excited to see other people's cats. Now we're talking

Edit: I'm down to 12 now, with 2 more that come and go.

Edit 2: Does anybody want a cat

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                At this point Im not going to twist peoples arms, you should want to have your cat featured
                Do it.

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post

I am so down! I have like 17, I can't remember. Let's do this.

I'm already excited to see other people's cats. Now we're talking

Edit: I'm down to 12 now, with 2 more that come and go.

Edit 2: Does anybody want a cat
                Seems to be lots of traction for the cats, time to get on board Simon.

Comment

I think this was one of the photos used for my COTM last year.

But now hearing everyone's thoughts, it should have been this...

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

By the time I finish my E34 you'll be out of E30s to feature, you can feature that

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                    On the other hand, Terry Fair/Vorshlag's DSP E46 330i was a nightmare. They went through what, 3 engines before they called the abort?
                    Went for an extra 500 RPM and had oil pumps shearing off and other things, with an ATI damper and all.
                    I think the oil pump chain tensioner, new chain, and a tacked nut would do more for these engines than the ATI damper, and the cost of all of that is maybe $40.
                    500rpm extra in relation to what? Are we talking in relation to 7,000rpm?

IG @turbovarg
                    '91 318is, M20 turbo
                    [CoTM: 4-18]
                    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                    - updated 3-17

Comment

I was going to say stock M54 redline, but it seems like you're right, skimming the thread again it seems like they did try for 7500 at some point in there.
                      Originally posted by priapism
                      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                      Originally posted by shameson
                      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                        By the time I finish my E34 you'll be out of E30s to feature, you can feature that
                        Trust me, I've considered featuring non-e30s... but I think I will keep the Hot Wheels car until someone finally replies.

Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Trust me, I've considered featuring non-e30s... but I think I will keep the Hot Wheels car until someone finally replies.
                          Out of spite, Simon features his Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post

Out of spite, Simon features his Alfa
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

I've been playing around with motorized bikes. This is a mid 60's Newsboy Special, original patina. Stuck a $100 Chinese "Happy Times" bicycle two stroke kit on it after making the fuel tank match, and strapped an old milk crate to the rack. I use it to run packages, get parts etc. It goes 30+mph and fits in through the ally ways. Can usually get to the partrs store faster on the bike than in a car (divided highways, u-turns, RR tracks etc):

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211014_165552_HDR.jpg
Views:	776
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	10055012
                              Sorry, no cats. Have two of these rascals, though:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	1635030970870.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	10055013

john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Very cool. Was it originally red? Just curious, why do you prefer this over an actual motorcycle? Guessing you don't need a license for this lol

Comment

Working...
                                X