No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to a "boot camp" once near Oregon in the mountains and we hiked for 5 days. It was ridiculously boring and we didn't get to do anything fun. The older guys had AK-47s in case of bears. Didn't shoot it even once for us. Anyway, I didn't poop for the whole 5 days we were there. When I got home, I had to force myself to do it because I was so scared.
    My Photography - http://www.flickr.com/photos/106236166@N06/ - My Photography

Comment

Originally posted by tonyloban View Post
      I went to a "boot camp" once near Oregon in the mountains and we hiked for 5 days. It was ridiculously boring and we didn't get to do anything fun. The older guys had AK-47s in case of bears. Didn't shoot it even once for us. Anyway, I didn't poop for the whole 5 days we were there. When I got home, I had to force myself to do it because I was so scared.
      Back in elementary had a camping trip to Catalina Island. When we got there it was a shared bathroom with stall's with no doors. Being a kid I was already afraid to shit in a public bathroom let alone one with no doors. We were scheduled to be there for only a week, but the day of departure there was high winds and boats wouldn't come to pick us up for another 3 days.

When I got home I was anally raped by my own shit. It felt like I pooped out a NFL official sized football wrapped in 80grit sand paper. Weighed at least 4.5 courics.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I'm still drunk AND hungover from last night. This fucking sucks. Also I'm stuck working and have the worst heartburn.
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

The pinch and roll technique = best way to scratch your balls. period.

Comment

^ This. And pretending you're looking for change in your pocket.

Comment

saw the new anchor man movie the other day. it was pretty good i guess. sure didn't beat the first one though.

i love lamp!!!!
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I putt honey in my coffee this morning is that weird?
                Transaction Feedback: -click here
                [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                  It's actually a pretty common substitution. SUpposedly it's better for you but no joke idk why but I just don't like honey.
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                    SUpposedly it's better for you but no joke idk why but I just don't like honey.
                    same here

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

List of things I'm scared of: mutated squirrels; stale candy; emoticons on acid; safety scissors; "Gonarch's Lair;" upside-down question marks; hungry elephants; dubbed anime; loosely stacked piles of AOL trial CDs; obese housecats; your cousins; clogged shower drains; slugs; Ford Tempos.
                      My Feedback

Comment

Since you work in the parts department of a Subaru dealership can you diagnose the heater fan on my 2013 VW Tiguan over Facebook?

Fuck off.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I hope I get a big bonus this year. I busted my ass at work. I want to treat myself to something nice!

Comment

This picture disturbs me.
                            This is what happens when you don't know how to replace oil correctly.

Comment

Biscuits and Mustard........MMMMMHHHHMMMMMMMMM
                              Originally posted by Roysneon
                              I have a vert project car that will stay auto until/unless the trans craps out on me. I'm just gonna paint it, slam it and pull bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                                I do it all the time when I run out of sugar (in the raw). My wife will only use honey for her tea, so it's a sure fire bet to have on hand.

Side note, when honey becomes granulated you can restore it to it's smooth state by heating up a pot of water to not quite boiling temp and set the OPEN jar of honey in it to warm the honey. This is assuming you keep your honey in a glass jar, which you should if you didn't already. We have 2 that we just keep refilling at the local Organic market.

After a half hour to an hour it will be back into its clear, smooth texture.

Not to mention, warm honey tastes amazing.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X