Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accident View Post
    Been drankin. Celebrating my birthday since I have to work on my actual birthday
    Happy early/belated?
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Its nice when you can spend half your work day making shit for yourself/people instead of actually being productive.

Comment

I like beer.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Like a lot.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            Just finished reading One Second After. First book I've read in a looking time that wasn't school related.

Now I need something new... Recommendations?
            My vote is Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I like beer
            Like a lot.
            So far in my limited drinking, beer has had no taste and kinda sucks. What's good? Tonight I mixed Woodchuck hard cider and Fireball and it was pretty decent, but other than that, I mostly stick to screwdrivers...

Comment

Originally posted by asdfg68plus1 View Post
              So far in my limited drinking, beer has had no taste and kinda sucks. What's good? Tonight I mixed Woodchuck hard cider and Fireball and it was pretty decent, but other than that, I mostly stick to screwdrivers...
              Try Kona Big Wave. It's a very good, lighter flavored beer.

Comment

Try Kona Big Wave. It's a very good, lighter flavored beer.
                I'll see if I can find it in the area.
                Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by asdfg68plus1 View Post
                  My vote is Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Are you young? That sounds like what I'd say/do when I was younger. Don't drink shit beer to form an opinion, try buying single cans of lots of beers you can't pronounce at first and see how you like them.

As an aside, I once mixed white rum with a vodka cooler because I was 17 and why the fuck not. Couldn't drink straight rum. I think I put back that, beer, wine, and bourbon before the night was over. Got so drunk I couldn't move at one point, puked into a garbage can, passed out, came to and kept partying. Woke up the next day, watched Mean Girls then went home feeling like a champ. Nowadays if I don't eat/sleep/hydrate enough beforehand I feel like shit after 6 beer.
                  For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                  Originally posted by mbonanni
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

^puke and rally. I was notorious for this when I was in my late teens/early 20s.

Used to do very ignorant shit like funnel 1/4 bottles of captain morgan. Don't be like roy and myself. Keep some brain cells and vital organs intact.
                    Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                      Happy early/belated?
                      Early. Today is the actual day

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                        Are you young?
                        Yeah, I turned 21 in February and definitely wasn't a partier in high school and haven't been one in college...

Comment

I have nothing to contribute....just increasing my post count.
                          Rides...
                          1991 325i - sold :(
                          2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

My friends 21st birthday is this Saturday... And then I have to go help a friend do a water pump and timing belt lol

This is going to be interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                              Early. Today is the actual day
                              Now that I read your post again, its clear that I can't read.

Random question for you guys,

How much would you ask for if your employer asked you to go work on a naval base in Pakistan for 6mo? How about 2 years(if that makes a difference?)

Keep in mind the whole white man in a potentially taliban supporting population / theoretically corrupt military thing.

Comment

I heard some contractors were paying 40k+ per 6 month rotations. That was back in like 2003 when they needed to bulk up bases for operation freedom. Bet you sleeve knows more?
                                Swanny!
                                SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
                                X