Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    Massimo, dont' worry about it bro. There are so many other chics out there it's silly! Heck, don't you live in a country where there's more females to men?
    Yeah something like that. Just don't really know what to do. If only I had money to spend on the E30 to get my mind off things.

Thanks anyway.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
      Yeah something like that. Just don't really know what to do. If only I had money to spend on the E30 to get my mind off things.

Thanks anyway.

Sell partner for E30 parts? Lol jk

Sorry to hear man. Good luck in making it all work.
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Am I the only person who's gotten screwed by ECS on separate occasions?

I'll post a full feedback review once I get back to my computer.
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

^ No issues here, they recently sent me 2 wrong plug boots but quickly made it right.

Have you tried E-mailing them? I've always had excellent service from them.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
            ^ No issues here, they recently sent me 2 wrong plug boots but quickly made it right.

Have you tried E-mailing them? I've always had excellent service from them.

I've been fighting them for over a month trying to get the right Koni shocks, and after shipping them back 2 weeks ago (and getting confirmation they received them) and hearing nothing back, i emailed them asking what's the deal, they emailed back saying they closed the RMA because they said they never received anything.

It's more involved than just that, but that's the gist of it.

Edit: this is the second instance of having to fight with them.

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
              Am I the only person who's gotten screwed by ECS on separate occasions?
              I've had a pretty good experience with ECS. I ordered the wrong timing belt kit at first with an early model water pump for a 325i around a month ago. I called them up after I realized my mistake, they gave me a Fedex Sticker to return the package and I got a refund in store credit so I could buy the right timing belt kit shortly afterwards. Came within a couple days too.
              "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
              The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Man, it's nice not having a 15 year old head unit in my car anymore. I like my new Alpine.

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                  Man, it's nice not having a 15 year old head unit in my car anymore. I like my new Alpine.

I had an older Alpine in my car, it was a turd. I love my new Kenwood.

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                    I had an older Alpine in my car, it was a turd. I love my new Kenwood.
                    I got tired of burning CDs and dealing with them skipping all the time. That and I had a buddy wire it in for me at his house for a fraction of what a shop would have charged me. Learned a few things too, and since I'm learning wiring diagrams and wire gauges/components in class this week, it's helpful for studying.

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                      I got tired of burning CDs and dealing with them skipping all the time. That and I had a buddy wire it in for me at his house for a fraction of what a shop would have charged me. Learned a few things too, and since I'm learning wiring diagrams and wire gauges/components in class this week, it's helpful for studying.

For sure man. I just did my real fast. Took no time at all.. When I redo my stereo for good (gonna drop some cash on it this time around, whether it's in my E30 or another car) I'm gonna either have someone do it for me, or have my grandfather help me, who repairs all sorts of radios.

Comment

Cecily Strong is hot.
                        My Feedback

Comment

Nice to look at but a little too "ethnic" for my taste.

I prefer the plain, simple white chic. No drama, no actin' up. Seems to have worked well for me so far.
                          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                            Nice to look at but a little too "ethnic" for my taste.

I prefer the plain, simple white chic. No drama, no actin' up. Seems to have worked well for me so far.

No drama?!?!
                            Where are said women!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              there are times when everything goes against you. broken airplanes
                              Where I come from, that's called job security. :)

I've only travelled for work once, and that was at my last job. They flew us to Banff, Alberta for some Parks Canada stuff (One week, essentially playing hockey in goofy clothes, and splitting my head open with a puck in the process,) so I used all the time I was allowed to miss for school and took in the money (Federal per diem rates plus a normal week's pay sounded pretty sweet to my broke ass.) I drank a lot and enjoyed it, but for some reason I haven't done it since. There's lots of talk about international contract bids through my current job, but I've been kind of hesitant to volunteer because most of them are for rotos 6mo+ in the middle east, and I don't know how I feel about leaving everything for that long.
                              Last edited by Northern; 10-30-2015, 05:44 PM.
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

No more Yify.....

No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X