• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
    Fuck TORX bolts.
    true

--Mike
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Never have seen self locking nuts before and thought they sent me some fucked up circles and was heated but then I realized they were made to be that way after a google search
      BMW tech
      Umass Amherst
      05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
        This could be it's own thread.

Predetonation (the Flyboy way)
        I am going to have to ponder this....all the way to miami

Is this the kind of detonation that make the wife angry?
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
          Never have seen self locking nuts before and thought they sent me some fucked up circles and was heated but then I realized they were made to be that way after a google search
          The copper exhaust stud nuts? Yeah I though the same thing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            I am going to have to ponder this....all the way to miami

Is this the kind of detonation that make the wife angry?
            Yea, I wasn't indicating it was a problem you have, but saying to think about it the way Quagmire (You) would. Giggidy.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
              The copper exhaust stud nuts? Yeah I though the same thing lol.

Yea rturbo!!
              BMW tech
              Umass Amherst
              05 wrx sti

Comment

Yea, I wasn't indicating it was a problem you have, but saying to think about it the way Quagmire (You) would. Giggidy.
                no worries at all bud. i didn't take it that way. ;D
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

So I'm on my way home from Chipotle cause I wanted a fucking big ass burrito for lunch.

A guy in a beat up, rusted out CRX starts revving at me in the left lane at the stop light trying to get me to race him. There's a turn light as well, and he's not in the turn lane. The green turn light goes and he floors it slams into the side of an old Suburban. Hops out of the car and starts shouting "WHAT THE FUCK WHY IT WAS GREEN YOU ASSHOLE" and other shit I can't understand and the Suburban's driver is just sitting with their head on the steering wheel smacking the dash out of anger.

We're still waiting for the light to turn and I'm laughing my ass off, then it changes and everybody goes about their business, driving along.

What the fuck is up with every Honda guy trying to race my slow ass vert? I don't get it. What is the point in proving you're faster than a 20+ year old BMW?
                  "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                  The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

I've got a video I took last night, that I wasn't going to upload... But check back here in a while. Just for you man.

EDIT: Here it is, I think I ran into one of that guys friends. Note how many times throttle had to be let off (Boost gauge), and ignore the inoperative AFR. Damn sensor.

Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 11-07-2015, 02:32 PM.
                    No E30 Club
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I've got a video I took last night, that I wasn't going to upload... But check back here in a while. Just for you man.

EDIT: Here it is, I think I ran into one of that guys friends. Note how many times throttle had to be let off (Boost gauge), and ignore the inoperative AFR. Damn sensor.
                      Ah, Civics, you never know how fast they might be from the sound they make.

And B5 S4s, you never know how close to 10mpg they might get on a regular basis. Totally worth it of course. Sure you don't want to get rid of that thing in exchange for a 324td touring?

Comment

The beehive exhaust makes it for me.

Comment

When you wake up and can barely talk, and have work, a job where your main job is to talk to people. Fml
                          Originally posted by flyboyx
                          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                          Originally posted by Northern
                          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Not really nonsense, but completely true.

No E30 Club

Comment

Someone's selling the bumpers off my old vert. Now I'm sad again. I'm tempted to scoop it up so I have something to hang on the wall in the mancave to remind me of the first E30.
                              Last edited by UlrichFennec; 11-17-2015, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                                https://denver.craigslist.org/pts/5300447752.html

Someone's selling the bumpers off my old vert. Now I'm sad again. I'm tempted to scoop it up so I have something to hang on the wall in the mancave to remind me of the first E30.
                                looks like lambo took his bumpers off to be trendy again
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X