Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
    All of the suicides around me happened between June and August.
    Don't you live in the PNW? Lame that when the weather finally gets nice, people are like "Fuck this I'm out"
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

What do you call an elementary particle with a backwards hat and a tank top?

A Higgs Broson.
      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
        Call me insensitive, but even though it's acted out due to crippling depression and mental instability, suicide is very selfish.
        Suicide is often quoted as the ultimate act of selfishness.
        Lots of bleeding hearts may argue that point, but I tend to agree with it.

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
        Graves is throwing heat on r3v fb holy shit.
        [pic snipped]
        OP of that post got angry when I sad "Acting like MM is the end all be all of performance parts makes me lol"

I understand that their stuff is good, but the amount of weird stuff they seem to do for hype (like these pistons) seems to be excessive for a company that's really concerned about performance
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          So we've all seen those hoax car tips for winter right?

I just saw one saying to put ammonia and bleach on your cabin filter. That moment when some asshole takes a joke too far.

Them jokes have been annoying from the start. It is a good laugh though when people actually do it..

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I come 2 the forumz 2 pwn noobs

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
            (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Is it bad that I'm concerned about getting my car in working order?

Every time I go for a drive, I listen for any noises and look at my idle speed every time. I check the oil and my hoses before I go for a drive and top it off if it leaks a bit. I'm always checking my tire pressure at the gas station. I always make sure I shift at specific RPMs.

My parents seem to think this is an issue, but is it not normal to be meticulous? Like, right now I'm hunting for vacuum leaks and trying to fix my idle to get it back down and my parents are telling me a little vacuum leak isn't a big deal. I think it's a big deal.

Comment

Turn up the radio.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                  Is it bad that I'm concerned about getting my car in working order?

[...]is it not normal to be meticulous? [...]my parents are telling me a little vacuum leak isn't a big deal. I think it's a big deal.
                  I think it's normal, and I'm puzzled by people who aren't meticulous at all.

Your folks may be of the mindset that it's just an old car and it's going to have idiosyncrasies. Hopefully they're happy you take pride in it and are doing what you can to take good care of it.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                    I guess this is why we'll be friends till the end. ;)
                    Originally posted by Andy.B
                    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                    ~~~~~~~~~~
                    I was born on 3/25…
                    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I dont' think it's that puzzling, I mean, Prius drivers would mostly fall into this category. Just different priorities in life
                      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                        I dont' think it's that puzzling, I mean, Prius drivers would mostly fall into this category. Just different priorities in life
                        I would say it's a priority for me. My car is my pride and my breadwinner. It gets me to college and gives me the ability to explore. It's also how I relieve my stress. Nothing helps me decompress more than a nice, long drive.

Comment

It doesn't have anything to do with priorities, though it has quite a bit to do with personality. Making the comment that I'm puzzled by people who aren't meticulous is to simply give you, the reader, some insight into mine.

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
                          I guess this is why we'll be friends till the end. ;)
                          ;)
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

It doesn't have anything to do with priorities, though it has quite a bit to do with personality. Making the comment that I'm puzzled by people who aren't meticulous is to simply give you, the reader, some insight into mine.
                            I don't think it has NOTHING to do with priorities, I mean many ppl know how to change their own oil, but would rather spend the time doing other things more important to them. I suppose that can be considered part of their personality though.

But yeah, I see your point 8)

And in other news, I'm $1100 away from being COMPLETELY debt free :)

Comment

And in other news, I'm $1100 away from being COMPLETELY debt free :)
                              that is phenomenal. congrats.

time to buy a house. too bad they cost 800+ grand in your area.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                that is phenomenal. congrats.

time to buy a house. too bad they cost 800+ grand in your area.

ugh, yeah 800g's will get you a nice condo, but no house :(

Comment

Working...
                                X