Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    Who wants to go find the Stanceworks servers, and burn them to the ground like the Goth kids did to Hot Topic on South Park?

Been spending too much time on the Miata and R3V Facebook page, I can say for sure that Stance is like the plague and needs to be eradicated before an entire generation of vehicles is destroyed.
    I say let them destroy them. That just makes the prices for the clean ones go higher.
    "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
    The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

I like the actual stance works articles. I don't go on the forum but the main guys do a nice job with car photography for their stories.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

It's just all frustrating, and I know I'm probably heading for a ban on both sights, but I will not be silent any longer! Lol.

Between the idiot on the Miata forum the other day, who ran his turbo without plumbing to the motor and somehow managed to let a ziptie enter the engine. Then when I tried to nicely educate him to the fact the running a turbo without a load is a horrible thing to do, he informed me that it wouldn't hurt anything and that he has done his research.

Then the fuckwad that got some wheels that don't fit, so he removed the fenders from his car to put them on. Then he back peddled saying that he didn't do it for the hipster in him.

Now we got that guy on R3V who has a static drop and posts a photo of his quarter resting between his stretched tire and the rim. Luckily this guy was pretty much unanimously shamed, but then some other cock ring says "Dangerous or not, we should all suck on his cock because he's passionate about it.", or something like that. These ISIS fucks are passionate about destroying the civilized world, I guess we should give them hugs, kisses, and a safe fucking space.

Idiots, idiots everywhere. I can't fucking take it!

Edit: This was all within the past 48 hours.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I like to think of their failures as this...

Entertainment, entertainment everywhere.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Nonsense Thread

It's just all frustrating, and I know I'm probably heading for a ban on both sights, but I will not be silent any longer! Lol.

Between the idiot on the Miata forum the other day, who ran his turbo without plumbing to the motor and somehow managed to let a ziptie enter the engine. Then when I tried to nicely educate him to the fact the running a turbo without a load is a horrible thing to do, he informed me that it wouldn't hurt anything and that he has done his research.

Then the fuckwad that got some wheels that don't fit, so he removed the fenders from his car to put them on. Then he back peddled saying that he didn't do it for the hipster in him.

Now we got that guy on R3V who has a static drop and posts a photo of his quarter resting between his stretched tire and the rim. Luckily this guy was pretty much unanimously shamed, but then some other cock ring says "Dangerous or not, we should all suck on his cock because he's passionate about it.", or something like that. These ISIS fucks are passionate about destroying the civilized world, I guess we should give them hugs, kisses, and a safe fucking space.

Lol I saw a car throttle article posted on Facebook "7 reasons the E30 M3 is one of the best drivers cars ever" or something of that sort. I commented on it basically calling out car throttle because not a week before they posted a top "6 most overrated cars" or whatever. The E30 was on there (but ironically not the GTR, because CT blows the GTR). I basically told them to stops talking about the E30 because all of the JDM fags are going to start buying them up and ruining them because of how cheap they are.

I've seen it in the past month or so, more and more E30s are being ruined by the JDM stance crowd. I'm all for respecting everyone's build because it's their own, but I draw the line at rusting/cutting up a car for the sake of being cool. That's not "cool" that's just disrespectful to the car. At that point you aren't buying the car because it's a great car, you're buying it because it's a status symbol. That's what's wrong with the car/tuner world these days.

Edit: also the dumbass with the Miata, why go through the trouble and money of having a turbo if your not going to have it fully hooked up? I'm sitting in awe at this trying to understand. What was his justification?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
              car throttle
              To be fair, CarThrottle is the automotive equivalent of BuzzFeed, so it's only fair that they post the obvious clickbait and biased bullshit to keep you mildly entertained on the shitter.
              "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
              The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                To be fair, CarThrottle is the automotive equivalent of BuzzFeed, so it's only fair that they post the obvious clickbait and biased bullshit to keep you mildly entertained on the shitter.

Lol this is true, and I get that, but the average idiot doesn't. They think that CarThrottle is viable source of information, which its not. By a long shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by flyboyx
                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                Originally posted by Northern
                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

I like the "quizzes" that were written by someone who thinks that asking for a dyke is the same as wanting to bang a lesbian.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

I feel your pain. I see the remove your fenders bull shit time after time and I crack jokes like no other when I see it.

Also on the r3v facebook topic does anyone know that Anthony Rudenko kid? Hes a moron as far as im concerned had a clean ass e30 and has cut the 1/4's off for his ugly ass x5 wheels and took his fenders off. Hes also the kid who mounted his m30 directly to the frame cause the mounts everyone else makes are "pieces of shit". Cant wait for that car to bump steer into a tree and take its self out of misery.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post
                      What kind of mileage are you getting outta them?
                      Wife's 2011 328 xdrive (17") needs some new tires.
                      I have a set of 16" winters on it now.

I've got some DW on the touring and I love'em!

I had a set of DWs on my E39 and replaced them with DWSs.

I got a little less than 20k out of the DWs, and about 35k out of the DWSs. 17x8.5 (Style 42s) square setup.

In fairness to the DWs, I drove the car a lot harder with them on it because the grip was really good for a two ton car on street tires.
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                        I'm all for respecting everyone's build because it's their own, but I draw the line at rusting/cutting up a car for the sake of being cool. That's not "cool" that's just disrespectful to the car. At that point you aren't buying the car because it's a great car, you're buying it because it's a status symbol. That's what's wrong with the car/tuner world these days.
                        Agreed. I just can't support someone ruining their perfectly good car. That's just fucking stupid.

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                        Also on the r3v facebook topic does anyone know that Anthony Rudenko kid? Hes a moron as far as im concerned had a clean ass e30 and has cut the 1/4's off for his ugly ass x5 wheels and took his fenders off. Hes also the kid who mounted his m30 directly to the frame cause the mounts everyone else makes are "pieces of shit". Cant wait for that car to bump steer into a tree and take its self out of misery.
                        He did what? I'm confused. He cut the entire rear 1/4 panel off to fit some wheels? and what's this nonsense about engine mounts? What?

So glad I don't go on r3v FB.

Comment

The other day I went to the mall with my gf. Because she suddenly had xmas spending money and I lost a bet. Anyway, we went to Lush, which is a store about homemade soap and shampoo.. or something. It's pretty hipster. The girl helping us out had a shaved head and super thick mascara with metallic navy blue lip stick and super big, thick, round glasses - without lenses. She didn't even need lenses in her aggrivatingly-huge glasses.

kids these days...

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                            Agreed. I just can't support someone ruining their perfectly good car. That's just fucking stupid.

He did what? I'm confused. He cut the entire rear 1/4 panel off to fit some wheels? and what's this nonsense about engine mounts? What?

Can somebody send me the link of r3v FB page. I can't find it. I want to see how bad is it

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
                            Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post

He cut the wheel arches out of his car in the rear to fit gay over fenders and they didnt work so now he has chopped 1/4's. I'll and try and find link

No link to any post cause it gets burried but found this awesome pic.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Sitting in class right now for my concealed carry permit. The old guy teaching is actually pretty hilarious.

I guess this isnt really nonsense, but something to be taken very seriously. Maybe its nonsense that i posted this in the nonsense thread.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X