Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    He cut the wheel arches out of his car in the rear to fit gay over fenders and they didnt work so now he has chopped 1/4's. I'll and try and find link

No link to any post cause it gets burried but found this awesome pic.

Awesome! Pins on a car that has a reverse-open hood! +10 HP to you sir.

Finally, r3v is once again sounding like my people. I know a couple people around my area that are stancefags. All out, balls deep in stance and stance culture. Granted no one has full out destroyed an e30 yet... But its getting close. The 'don't look at them Ricky' meme is becoming all too real.

It's not the STANCE that's the problem. It's the execution and the fact that doing it 'wrong' is catching on. Your valence is held on by shoelaces and drilled holes? Mm. Your springs are cut and your poly bushings squeak like crazy? Mm. This car is also your daily driver?

Very cool.

I try to respect people's tastes... But, sometimes I just ask myself 'how can anyone like that?'

In other news, I sent an email about how I got Boge CAB's from FCP euro when I had ordered Lemforder. They stepped up to the plate, and sent me out another set. Got it today, opened the box, little lemforder box inside, open that.... Boge stamped bushings. Again.

So........ I know Sachs, boge, and lemforder are all ZF brands.... But... Is this still wrong?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Your good. Boge is an oem brand

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

^there simply is a point where the f'ed up things people(normally kids with little to no money-sometimes certain socio economic backgrounds) is just completely ghey. I think we can all agree on that. I think back when i started using this forum, there was perhaps 50% or more (generally the younger crowd)that loved stance. As time has passed, it seems like that number as decreased substantially.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
          Hes also the kid who mounted his m30 directly to the frame cause the mounts everyone else makes are "pieces of shit".
          I remember this dumbass. He's got it coming, don't worry.

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          <Stance Rant>
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Also, I just realized that the only things I or my fiancee had requested for christmas were home depot gift cards. What did we get instead? Lots and lots of shit we'll never use. Next xmas, I guess I'll ask for a pile of useless junk and I may receive gift cards?

(Also received $125 in Canadian Tire gift cards from my Fiancee's parents, so I bought a 184 piece stanley ratchet/socket set that comes with a bunch of torx and allen bits, plus a 60-something pack of Mastercraft wrenches. I didn't really need them, but I'm making a larger/more useful trunk toolkit out of a gutted E34 tray, and they were each like 75% off, so I bought them anyway)

Comment

All I got for christmas was money. Now I regret buying the mini spool because I should have bought a full spool instead.

Comment

I got a bottle of Burnett's and an E46 M3 model car kit.
                "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

a couple days ago, i walked into the men's restroom in terminal E at Houston's airport. as i turn the corner, there is a united flight attendant in full uniform standing about a foot or so from one of the urinals. he is turned about 45 degrees between the urinal and the door with his hands on his hips. his dick is just hanging out of his pants and he is standing there with a stupid grin on his face.

wtf?????!!! i could have been some little kid walking in there to go pee. is this by chance the new gay hookup thing that replaces running your hand under the bottom of the shitter stall? honestly....he is male and a flight attendant. other than employees of southwest, that leads to about a 90% chance he is already gay. what else could he possibly need to increase his hook up chances?
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Wtf

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

SWIM told me this lol.

So last night I start my lunch after a slow first 5 hours of work. Go get my occasional five guys burger (so good). Get back to work and start walking around the store, not even halfway into a lap I see this dude rip the packaging off a lint roller. Wtf is this guy going to do with that lint roller? He's talking all loud and swearing and being disruptive. He then throws the lint roller onto a shelf in automotive, typical dick head customer. I'm about to walk away, because some people are just dicks and ruin merchandise.

I take a gander into the other side of the aisle, and I see a woman rip 3 shirts off a hanger and go right into her purse.
                      "Fuck! I never saw her pick those up!"
                      Well I'm going to watch them now. He picks up some car scent in auto, promising to buy it for her (yea right).

The store is dead so I slink away to a safe distance and hit the back room and get on cams, pick the couple back up in HBA. So at this point I've only seen him pick up the car scent and these tooth brush things. So I watch him and he's now ripping at the tooth brush heads but I never see concealment because they are so small. The next time I see her some of the other stuff she had was gone. They both go Subway, and he puts the tooth brush package into the subway trash (not even close to slick). They purchase a subway to go.

So at this point I only have them for the car scent, which he said he's going to buy (shit), and isn't concealed. Tons of shoplifters steal and purchase other merchandise, so I was like dammit these dicks are going to go free because I was eating five guys and he stole small shit. So I'm expecting them to go to the registers and pay for the one item this whole case is riding on. What does that dick head do??

He puts it under the sandwhich, and WALKS OUT. I sprinted out to the floor, elated that I get to catch these people.

"Hey I'm with Walmart" Let's call him Sam
                      Sam: "So what?"
                      me: So you stole that car scent
                      Sam: Oh so I forgot to pay for this stupid car scent
                      me: Actually no you purposely put it under your sandwhich. Would you like to explain how you opened the lint roller too and threw it on the shelf? And the merchandise you placed into the subway trash?
                      Sam: *White privelege didn't work on him? What the hell do I do now!?!?!
                      Let's call the girl Sasha
                      Sasha: Are you really doing this over some car scent and some shirts?
                      Me: (like always) If it's such small stuff why didn't you buy it hmm? (smh)

so the dialogue proceeds and Sam continuously asks me if I'm going to call the police. No dude it's like $20 each not even.. Calm your tits please. We get into the vestibule, he asks me again. "DUDE If you chill out and stop stressing the cops, you will be fine. The way you keep asking me about the cops makes me want to call the cops because you have a good reason to not want them called clearly"
                      Sam: Hey Sasha let's just go
                      Me: Okay I'm just going to call the police (they think they are inconveniencing me or something?)
                      Sasha: You really don't want to call the police on him!
                      Me: *LOL*** *Tough boner explodes out of her mouth** (on speaker now)"Hey I'm with Walmart these two don't want to cooperate and we are walking to their car. Their plate number is XXXXXX
                      Sam: *turns around* *oh fuck he's actually taking to dispatch* *keeps walking*
                      Sasha: *slowly walking*
                      Sam: *starts up shitty late model japanese car* Sasha get in!
                      Sasha: scurries into the passenger seat
                      Me: standing talking to the cops with shirts and car scent and some other stuff she stole in my hand amazed that they are running for $20.
                      Sam and sasha: Drive away as fast as that shitty 4 can handle, Cops are looking for them, I gave the police their plate number.

-- On a side note, your plate number means a shitload, if you want to run, run on foot or have someone else drive you. Id photo + cams photo = get ID'd by the cops and picked up at your house if the $ amount is high enough

So then the police come, I show them video and whatever and then they leave. 40 minutes later I receive a call from the officer with both of their info *fuck yes*

Today I go to put in the case, I type in Sam's name, and he comes up in our system, caught stealing last year!! 2nd offense bro? Going to file a criminal complaint and he's going to be prosecuted for like $30... I was laughing at the computer, can't wait until he bails on his court date or something and gets a warrant.

TL;DR almost didn't catch the two most douche customers I've seen, they ran and are going to be prosecuted over $30
                      BMW tech
                      Umass Amherst
                      05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                        Awesome! Pins on a car that has a reverse-open hood! +10 HP to you sir.
                        The oem latch is in the front, so that's where the hood pins would go. Think about how the hood attaches for a minute. How would the front of the hood stay down if the hood pins were placed elsewhere?
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

i had a different story i was going to write for the week, but something just happened yesterday that seemed better.

i needed to get from houston to denver yesterday so i caught a united flight in the mid afternoon. since this was one of those rare occasions there were open seats in the back, i didn't have to "hang from the straps" in the cockpit jump seat. the gate agent issued me middle seat towards the back of the cabin. there were really nice gentlemen sitting on each side of me but as any who has sat there knows, it is pretty cramped.

about the time they were closing the cabin door, one of the fight attendants came by and suggested i take an open isle seat toward the front. sweet!!! i wound up in the second row of coach class on the left side. i wasn't sitting there very long when i started to regret my decision to change seats.

in the bulkhead(the front row of seats in coach class), was a guy in his mid to late 20's with a good deal of physical, emotional, and mental disabilities. the most prominent of these was an obvious case of tourette's syndrome. he started yelling various things such as "SUCK MY BALLS!!!!", "TITS!!!", and "NIPPLES!!!" his 90ish year old mom was sitting next to him and would say things like "be quiet Emul, no one wants to lick your balls" (who the fuck names their kid "emul"???) this went on for perhaps the first hour or so and i kind of looked at it with quiet amusement. it was pretty funny to see the flight attendants and the passengers around us getting worked up.

on the right side of the airplane in the bulk head seat was a middle aged hispanic lady, a young boy, and a daughter around 9 years old with a serious case of down's syndrome. the girl was being a total pain in the ass for her mom. during takeoff, she unbuckled her seatbelt and started running around in the area in front of her seat. the mom struggled her ass off with this kid pretty much the entire flight. she kept screaming nonsense and pretty much annoying everyone almost to the extent of tourette's guy in the row beside her.

somewhere around an hour into the flight, the mom got up really quickly and ran to the bathroom with the special ed daughter. she was up there for around 20 minutes or so. and when they returned to their seats, i could tell mom was REALLY struggling.

about this time, i started to smell the worst shit smell i could possibly think of in recent memory. it was like someone mixed baby poop and dog shit and nuked it in the microwave on high for 5 minutes. what the hell do you feed that kid????!!!

pretty soon Emul started smelling it too. instead of yelling about balls and titties, he started yelling: "I SMELL SHIT!!!!!" and "SOMEONE JUST SHIT THEIR ASS!!!!!", and "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT BALLS SHIT"

and so it went for the rest of the flight. i felt a little bit bad for the spanish mom. i know she had to be embarrassed as hell. other than the god awful odor, this symphony (cacophony) of nonsense made me just laugh. probably going to rot in hell for this one too.

the thought crossed my mind that maybe it isn't a very good idea to put too many special ed people too close together on the same flight.
                          Last edited by flyboyx; 01-08-2016, 06:33 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

LOL

My Feedback

Comment

I'm dying :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X