No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bishes be like cars, they are EVERYWHERE!

dont' get wrapped up on one, you'll always find them at whatever stage of life your at. It'll always be exactly what your looking for at the time, and will always take your $ and time. When it stops working for ya, its time to get a new one.

simple as that.
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

i am on an overnight in the fucking cleveland steamer tonight. the temp outside is like 12 degrees f. no wonder johnny manziel went coocoo.

when we checked into the hotel, there was some stupid rapper and his entourage checking in as well. i think his name is something like feddi wap? all of those assholes reeked of weed. artistic inspiration, perhaps? within about 10 feet of them you could have a contact buzz that might last several hours. every one of them was wearing nylon jogging pants with the waist band practically around their knees. wtf? i am never going to understand this shit. i don't want to see your dirty underwear. pull up your pants and buy a belt. good luck trying to get a decent job in the real world.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

i just read through this after i posts it. i sound like a cranky old geezer:

GIT OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

GIT OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!
          Should've loudly asked the desk for a weed free room with a good view of no asscrack.

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
            ^ ain't that the bane of my existence. Believe me, there will be more chances for you to fuck up :P
            Been there, done that. All you can do is try to keep it together and not do it again.

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
            'Getting to know her as a friend' (as she suggested) would mean leading her on, especially if I find out that she's a dud inside... And I don't want to do that.
            I don't see any reason why you shouldn't have more friends, as long as you're both on the same friendship scale. Hell, a lot of my friends are girls, doesn't mean I'd fuck them.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

when we checked into the hotel, there was some stupid rapper and his entourage checking in as well. i think his name is something like feddi wap?
              Fuck, he has one song on the radio, it's fucking terrible. Supposed to be rap, but the whole verse just rhymes "waffleswaffleswaffles" with "waffleswaffleswaffles"... every fucking line. Plus some of the lines don't have any rhythm because they're just too fucking long. I mean, I kinda like hip hop, but this is one of those songs I 100% change the channel for/have downloaded my own music so I don't have to hear it.

Also, he rants about a "glock in my 'rarri." Bitch, if you actually owned a Ferrari, you'd have no reason to attempt to brag about your cheap as fuck handgun. (No offense to glock owners, but there are plenty of other better options out there if budget isn't a problem)
              Originally posted by priapism
              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
              Originally posted by shameson
              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

GIT OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!

It's OK man, my wife tells me I'm old because I bitch about the lady across the street putting recycling and trash put a full 24 hours before the day.

That, and fucking kids who think their stereo is so cool that everyone wants to hear it at 1am while they pick up their stash from the neighborhood weed dealer.

No problems with weed, if they were selling anything else we would be having a talk. I did a little sting one night when an idiot was parked in front of my house, watched him get his shit and roll a blunt with his interior lights on the whole time. Not too bright, but weed is harmless IMO.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                  bishes be like cars, they are EVERYWHERE!

dont' get wrapped up on one, you'll always find them at whatever stage of life your at. It'll always be exactly what your looking for at the time, and will always take your $ and time. When it stops working for ya, its time to get a new one.

simple as that.
                  Gahaha this is the worst example ever! I've spent like probably double what my e30 is worth to keep her going, and I wont ever get rid of that car... Unless it gets totalled and theres nothing left after the part out!!!! ;)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                    Been there, done that. All you can do is try to keep it together and not do it again.

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't have more friends, as long as you're both on the same friendship scale. Hell, a lot of my friends are girls, doesn't mean I'd fuck them.
                    Exactly, I have friends who are girls, but they've been friends start to finish, you know? This girl didn't ask for my number to be friends. Haha :)

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Fuck, he has one song on the radio, it's fucking terrible. Supposed to be rap, but the whole verse just rhymes "waffleswaffleswaffles" with "waffleswaffleswaffles"... every fucking line. Plus some of the lines don't have any rhythm because they're just too fucking long. I mean, I kinda like hip hop, but this is one of those songs I 100% change the channel for/have downloaded my own music so I don't have to hear it.

Also, he rants about a "glock in my 'rarri." Bitch, if you actually owned a Ferrari, you'd have no reason to attempt to brag about your cheap as fuck handgun. (No offense to glock owners, but there are plenty of other better options out there if budget isn't a problem)
                      i searched the internet and watched a couple videos this morning. liberal use of the "n" word. seems to me like a lot of gibberish that furthers the "hood" stereotype. he was sitting at the hotel bar last night in a group of about 8 or 10. gold teeth, dreds.... one pretty good looking chick. nothing like the ones they pay to do the videos though.

this reminds me of a time several years ago, i was on an overnight in torronto. it was summer and the hotel was located near the corner of queen and university st. the canadian version of mtv is located a couple blocks away. there was a stage set up on the street in front of the building an another stupid rapper called T.I. was doing a free open air concert. it didn't really seem to me that canadians are into hip hop music. there were a couple hundred people standing around watching but the crowd was sparse enough that you could walk right up to the edge of the stage. one of my fight attendants was african american and she was actually very enamored with this guy. she was pretty much throwing her underwear at this puny little shit. if it was possible, i think she would have pulled off her vajayjay lips and tossed them up there too. different strokes i guess.....
                      Last edited by flyboyx; 02-15-2016, 08:29 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

+1

I got a few female friends who wanna be more than friends too. They ain't got no chance as I know what I need for a partner, and it ain't them. Doesn't mean they can't be entertaining to have around tho

Comment

this reminds me of a time several years ago, i was on an overnight in torronto. it was summer and the hotel was located near the corner of queen and university st. the canadian version of mtv is located a couple blocks away. there was a stage set up on the street in front of the building an another stupid rapper called T.I. was doing a free open air concert. it didn't really seem to me that canadians are into hip hop music. there were a couple hundred people standing around watching but the crowd was sparse enough that you could walk right up to the edge of the stage. one of my fight attendants was african american and she was actually very enamored with this guy. she was pretty much throwing her underwear at this puny little shit. if it was possible, i think she would have pulled off her vajayjay lips and tossed them up there too. different strokes i guess.....
                          Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                          BISHES BE CRAY !!! :loco:

...that is all

Comment

Picking your nose is healthy.

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Farting is healthy(except for those around you)
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                                Well here's the deal. All physical looks aside, most of the ladies that I encounter out there today have their heads screwed on backwards it seems, and the good ones aren't attracted to me. So I've been with the current girl for over a year. She's really quite good to me, and has her priorities pretty straight. A good, honest girl, who's not quite as caught up in what's 'normal' nowadays. The kind you don't really find anymore, especially not at a younger age. I know she genuinely cares about me; There's plenty of trust and we're happy. Her family ADORES me, right down to her dog, and she is pretty hot too lol
                                It sounds like you really care about her. After being in 3 relationships with women to whom I realistically could have gotten married, 2 of which would have worked out, I will tell you that the girl you have now is a winner. You're absolutely right about how this other chick you don't know, who's imposing that you'll be "just friends" etc is most def a hobag.

I was in long relationships through high school and after so that bug bites me bad. But still, I lucked out and happened to find yet another girl who actually has a head on her shoulders. And I'm sure as hell not letting this one go.

Though it is crazy when some girl you don't know is all into you. My reaction nowadays is

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X