Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    Would you rather....

Spend the rest of your life Bored or Depressed? (assuming those are your only choices).
    Depressed

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Depressed at least I wont be bored :(

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Probably b/c his old mower is bought and paid for. Maybe he's just a tightwad who wants to get the most out of his initial investment....I know i would. Exact reason why I still dd a Focus (when it's crappy out). This affords me more money for e30 repairs/upgrades, trips, motorcycle purchase etc.

ijs
        Dude, it takes him probably 4-5 hours to mow his lawn. Every week during the summer. That's a huge amount of time he's wasting.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
          Dude, it takes him probably 4-5 hours to mow his lawn. Every week during the summer. That's a huge amount of time he's wasting.
          well at least he's not bored

Seriously tho, he might see that time as therapy kind of like meditation, or how I like doing random fluid changes on my cars. Not because of the $ I'm saving, but because I get a nice feeling knowing that I did it myself.

To answer my own question, I think I'd have to choose depression too.
          Nothing worse than feeling like you have no purpose
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Would you rather....

Spend the rest of your life Bored or Depressed? (assuming those are your only choices).
            As a person with ADHD who has seen the depression side of Adderall, fuck both of those. As long as I have/can drive my E30, boredom and depression simply aren't options :D
            88 325i Cabrio
            04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

What about super powers. What super power would you have? Only one no restrictions. Personally i'm torn between time travel and bringing people back from the dead.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Time travel would let you keep people from dying in the first place...

I think I'd go with being immortal, with the option to end it if I chose to.
                No E30 Club
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Probably time travel, so that I can travel to the future where they've figured out how to extend one's life span, and then I'd go do whatever the fuck I want.

Comment

I think immortality is more of a curse than a blessing. Imagine living beyond everyone one you know.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      I think immortality is more of a curse than a blessing. Imagine living beyond everyone one you know.
                      Yea that's why the clause to have the ability of choosing death.
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I see what you did there. Touche.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I'd probably like the ability to be invisible.

Or maybe the ability to print extremely accurate copies of paper currency in my basement, using a special press I aquired on the black market, and never get caught by the feds. That's not a super power, but it ought to be.

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                            I'd probably like the ability to be invisible.

Or maybe the ability to print extremely accurate copies of paper currency in my basement, using a special press I aquired on the black market, and never get caught by the feds. That's not a super power, but it ought to be.

The second one will probably be an outdated superpower in 20-50 years.

Comment

Since we are dreaming big, My superpower would make panties melt. Only hot chicks and not fat or ugly ones. Oh, and I guess I'd need to be not married. Giggitty
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                Since we are dreaming big, My superpower would make panties melt. Only hot chicks and not fat or ugly ones. Oh, and I guess I'd need to be not married. Giggitty

Swanny!
                                SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
                                X