Clear All

i dont have any firends <33333
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
      i dont have any firends <33333
      E30s are people too.

Comment

Is it normal to only wanna sit around getting wasted on beer when I'm not at work?

seems like a reasonable to live the rest of my life
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Finished the shower drain in the upstairs bathroom today. Also cut out all the rotten subfloor and spliced in new stuff + supports for all the edges. I put ~10 screws in it before I ran out.

Going to do a once over with screws over the old stuff to try to cut down on creaking, then throw another 3/8" layer over the first, then I can put up the wall between it and my old bedroom (which hopefully isn't too small now...)

Hard for me to believe that it's been more than a year since I started this clusterfuck, and things are finally just beginning to go back together.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I have some similar stuff I need to do on our house. At some point the water heater failed in the past, and it's obvious they tried to band-aid the damage. No mold that I can see, but definitely damaged. One of these days I need to rip everything out and rebuild the floor.

Also, some people get tattoos showing their automotive passions and love for boost.

I pride myself in my scars that come from the above.

Taking apart one of my old turbos, wanted to inspect the guts after the abuse I put them through since they aren't in any shape to be reused. (Functional, but have some axial play and a bit of side to side.)

Anywho, I had a wrench on the turbine side while putting my m18 1/4" impact on the nut. Wrench slipped, and before I could release the trigger, the turbine had already gone into meat grinder mode. This was at midnight last night, and I realized how unprepared we are for first aid.

Went through the skin and into the beyond. Hurt like hell, plenty of blood. I doused it in rubbing alcohol and super glued it shut. Yes, I have insurance, no I didn't feel like staying up all night for a doctor to do the same thing + $150 copay for emergency room visit.

Anywho, how it looks tonight. Should make for a interesting scar.

No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

That looks pretty gnarly :shock:

I've never fucked myself up that bad doing any car stuff, but I have a bad track record with knives... When we re-did the living room, I trying to cut a doorway out in some drywall with an Olfa knife, when the blade snapped off and I ran the back of my hand through the back side and got down to the bone.

That was a fun afternoon in emergency for 4 stitches (although "free" here, so the only concern is time and explaining to someone that you're an idiot.)

More recently, I had one of those damn SOG SlimJim knives - which have very little keeping them open... Tried to pry an M52 valve cover off and closed it across the back of my index finger as I punched the side of the head. It was pretty deep, but it must've been a really clean cut because it closed itself up. A week later I couldn't even tell it happened.
              Last edited by Northern; 02-11-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I was whittling last summer and ended up with my knife wedged into my left thumb about half an inch deep. The cool thing about these things is that the blood doesn't start pouring out until you pull out the knife :/

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

So (I assume) like lots of us, I have a Kijiji ad (or CL) with a bunch of old e30 parts up, and rarely anyone responds. Literally the title is "E30 and E36 parts" and then in point form Chassis/item/price like:
                    E30 Getrag 260 5speed - $250
                    E30 sealed beam headlights+brackets+spare highs - $10
                    New 7" Euro E28 style lowbeams w/ city lights - $50
                    etc.

Some nimrod sends a message "would you have a rear strut that would fit on a mazda3 2010"

Well what the hell do you think?

Comment

Your fault!!

You should specify "BMW", I doubt nimrod knows E30, E36 etc, are BMW. Hence the name nimrod.
                      1990 325i
                      2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                      sigpic

Comment

But if someone had asked if you have something like an E21 valence it would be okay?

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          But if someone had asked if you have something like an E21 valence it would be okay?
                          Slightly more okay, at least it's pretty close in the family to e28/e30 and not way out left field.

Comment

You should just snap chat him a pic of your asshole and ballsack with a response saying "why yes I do".
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Got my hand caught in one of these bad boys

Except ours are threaded. It felt fucking great. This is from today i happened yesterday. It looked like i shoved a pong ball under my skin it was so swollen.

Had to proceed to install a trans and finish up the clutch job with one hand. It was rather difficult.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                                Got my hand caught in one of these bad boys

Except ours are threaded. It felt fucking great. This is from today i happened yesterday. It looked like i shoved a pong ball under my skin it was so swollen.

Had to proceed to install a trans and finish up the clutch job with one hand. It was rather difficult.
                                That made my butt hole clench
                                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                                Q
                                :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Working...
                                X