Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
    I want to be on K-State's FSAE team so bad. Do you know how much on average an fsae car costs?
    Depends on your school IIRC.
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
      Well our FSAE team failed to get our car together for Formula Michigan, so the school is just sending 5 of us to spectate.

Not sure if anyone here is going, but I'm hoping to run into some r3v/E30 people somehow.
      Is it at Michigan international speedway in Brooklyn? When is the event? I need to get up there and put in a little extended family time anyway.

The e30 scene in Michigan is almost as bad as Nova Scotia unfortunately.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
        I want to be on K-State's FSAE team so bad. Do you know how much on average an fsae car costs?
        Like MR E30 325is said, it really depends. Some of the german teams supposedly have million dollar budgets, and FSAE is a fourth year course instead of just an extra curricular... Our team's budget for everything is around $60k, plus free stuff from sponsors... mostly like safety gear and some CNC machining. Plus what the school donates in form of technicians/faculty/shop space.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          Is it at Michigan international speedway in Brooklyn? When is the event? I need to get up there and put in a little extended family time anyway.

Yeah, that's it. Competition runs May 10-13. Here's the page fwiw:
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

haha, so true.
            My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              Don't pressure, at all.

Just chill and have a good time man! About the only thing you can do is decide to make a move or not. Just kiss her for fucks sake and you will either end up gaming alone, gaming together and find out that you've already been friend zoned, or playing 1, 2, or 3 hole golf.

The way you said what you said up there makes me think you haven't had any sex. Which is fine man, just as long as you get it before they make a movie about you.
              Well I laid some pipe. And not my first time.

Sorry I haven't posted anything since, I've been super busy with finals. We are pretty much together now and everything is going smoothly. We are having a lazy day together tomorrow which means probably more smashy smashy, but I am honestly crazy about this girl. We have a ton in common which means things always stay interesting. I think I found me a keeper boys. I throw up a pic from my phone in a minute.
              Originally posted by flyboyx
              how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
              Originally posted by Northern
              beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
              Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
              Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
              '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
              Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Finally, some girlfriend pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post

Sorry I haven't posted anything since, I've been super busy with finals. We are pretty much together now and everything is going smoothly. We are having a lazy day together tomorrow which means probably more smashy smashy, but I am honestly crazy about this girl. We have a ton in common which means things always stay interesting. I think I found me a keeper boys. I throw up a pic from my phone in a minute.

We should all chip in and send a penis and vagina shaped congratulatory pizzas to you!!

Comment

Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

Everything about this still screams virgin. You're trying too hard to impress us.
                      Steve • Toronto
                      1991 318is • Brillantrot
                      Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                          Everything about this still screams virgin. You're trying too hard to impress us.
                          Nah.....i think he's legit.

Chicks today are getting easier all the time. Tinder...etc....

Still waiting on those pics though!!!!!:hitler:
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                            I agree wholeheartedly. I hope he got what he wanted, but shit, it has 'try hard' written all over it.

Maybe this is just what 19 year olds are like nowadays??
                            My previous build (currently E30-less)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Henna,

Nah.....i think he's legit.

Chicks today are getting easier all the time. Tinder...etc....
                              Flyboyx just indirectly called your new girl a street wench. Are you just going to take that!? Are you going to man up and show us some pics to prove him wrong, or are you going to be a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Anyways, since Hennae30 is laing down all this pipe, we should change his title to Lil' Plumber

PLZ
                              Last edited by MrBurgundy; 05-11-2017, 12:26 PM.
                              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                                Henna,

Flyboyx just indirectly called your new girl a street wench. Are you just going to take that!? Are you going to man up and show us some pics to prove him wrong, or are you going to be a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Anyways, since Hennae30 is laing down all this pipe, we should change his title to Lil' Plumber

PLZ
                                Rofl im down with the Plumber title. Sorry about the no pics guys, got a new phone and I dont have tapatalk on it, downloading it now and will have pics up as soon as I can. She likes E30s :D. I was telling her my plan for my next one and she sounded just as excited as I did.
                                Originally posted by flyboyx
                                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                                Originally posted by Northern
                                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Working...
                                X