No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had it done about a year ago, which means the picture on the stairs is over a year old.

Holds up well to the dogs.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Nonsense Thread

So I was thinking of taking the gf to see Wonder Woman this week.. Anyone who's seen it, is it worth the $13 a ticket or whatever stupid price it is now to see it in the theatre?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Wife saw it today and really liked it
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I hate not having internet usage at work :( Someone let malicious software on one of the computers by not knowing what they were doing and got it taken away for all of us. This was like 3 or 4 months ago... The only people that have it now are the 2 people with permanent spots in the lobby. If any of you have noticed my absence ( I assume not), this is why.
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Bumping this thread.

Looking for people to play Player Unknown's Battlegrounds with.

My steam name is SteVieWoNdeRsEyEs
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

lol. Thought about trying it after watching the Neebs crew play it a few times.

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                Bumping this thread.

Looking for people to play Player Unknown's Battlegrounds with.

My steam name is SteVieWoNdeRsEyEs

I'd totally play get it if my computer could run it. Still using a potato machine I built like 6 years ago :(

89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

This fucking school and student loans combined, is the biggest pain in the ass...

For a summer loan, it wants me to fill in how many credits I'm taking. I'm taking 3 courses so I assume that's 3 credits.

Fill out this ridiculous loan application that doesn't seem to have any provisions built in for anyone over the age of 18 (ie. I could either be living in residence or "At home." I'm obviously living at home, but my fucking home. So there's no accounting for my fucking mortgage or bills.)

They want every bit of tax info for me and my wife, and a bunch of income stuff calculated over some arbitrary "pre study period", the length of which seems to vary depending on which paragraph/popup you look at.

After getting that done, it sits in limbo for a month, until the school emails me to tell me that I need to be registered full time for a loan. Am I not? No, it clearly states 3 courses is a full time course load, so I'm definitely full time. Now I find another page deep in the student loan FAQ that says one course is 1/2 credit, so I needed to put in 1.5 credits in the application. Fuck me, that doesn't even make sense.

I sent a reply to this email a week ago, and still no response. Obviously there's some sort of backlog of emails, I get that.

Now as of two days ago there's a hold on my account so I can't register for the fall. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have electives I wanted to take, but now there's a good chance they'll be gone and I'll end up in another fucking sociology class.
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

^^ Fuck man, you sound like you're having a particularly difficult time. I was a non-traditional student myself when I signed up for college, and I was frustrated with how all of the paperwork seemed aimed towards kids still sucking on their parents tits, dads included.

As to the loan thing, they want to make sure they have all of your info, every little piece, so that when they are fucking you and the other 1.2 trillion dollars in student loan debt they can feel extra good about themselves. Like 'in the rear, without lube or a courtesy reach around' kinda fucking.

Good luck with your situation. It'll all end one day. Then you get to have the glorious realization of doing 'the same thing' everyday for your career. Cheers!
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

there isn't a phone number you can call?

here in the u.s., every class is generally an average of 3 credits or more. 3 classes would be at least 9 credits generally.

i don't know how they do it in your neck of the woods, but 3 classes for an accelerated summer semester is a hell of a lot.

keep bugging them. don't take "no" for an answer. if you can't get satisfactory info from whoever you finally do talk to, ask to speak to the next person up the chain until you get the answer you want. where there is a will, there is a way.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

The summer courses seem to be all over the place, but the Eng stuff seems to be split into a May-June term and a July-Aug term, and ~2 hours a day/5 days a week per course. Calc II has actually been a breeze considering how much class I've missed.

So the school rates courses in "Credit Hours", so all my courses are 3.0 hours except for our compulsory writing requirement, which is 1.5 hours. (I am taking one of these 1.5 courses this summer...)

Student loans cares about "Credits", which I assumed were 0.5 or 1.0, but apparently the 3.0 Credit hours = 0.5 Credits, and 1.5 Credit Hours = 0.25 Credits.

The threshold for student loans is 1.5 credits (9 Credit Hours), and I'm currently at 1.25 credits (7.5 Credit Hours)

Thankfully someone emailed back today and held my hand through this.

Easiest way out of this is to add a fourth course. I already tried taking an extra core course this summer, but co-req's and pre-req's won't let me. Now that I have my discipline placement, I know I need a writing requirement.

A 5 minute phone call later and I find the only class(some english poetry shit) this summer that counts, which has one seat left...

Problem now is:
                        I can't register for that course because of the hold on my account,
                        which won't come off until my student loan comes in,
                        which won't come in until I have this course added.

So I'm waiting on another email.

Edit: Fuck it, called them. Course is added.
                        Last edited by Northern; 06-14-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

nice brother!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Loan isn't through yet but I guess they removed the hold, so I'm all registered for the fall as well.

I might be spending ~1200 out of pocket between this extra course and full time vs part time fees. Not sure if my loan will adjust itself accordingly or what. Fuck it.

Something funny to note: Five lectures and one lab are in a movie theatre a few streets away from one of the school campuses. Not sure if that's due to construction or because they don't have enough big rooms (I was under the impression we had ~50% attrition since the beginning of the year, so we should be down to like 250?)
                            Last edited by Northern; 06-14-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

The gods were watching over my shop last night. Storm came through with 140mph straight line winds and absolutely decimated the small town i keep my car in. Thankfully i have a new shop, building is only a couple years old so we were one of the only ones with out major damages beside the volunteer fire station and shop next it.

Last edited by ThatOneEuroE30; 06-17-2017, 08:33 AM.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

yikes! glad everything is ok.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X