X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add is 30 days old i doubt its still around

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Looks like a great car, whats holding you back?
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I need to buy an enclosed trailer...

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Well this got here yesterday.

That board is so beautiful. I had to restrain myself from completely unboxing it. Noctua cooler and RAM get here tomorrow. I may start tearing down my PC tonight so it's ready for when everything gets here tomorrow.

Also started talking to this girl I had a thing with in high school again. One of the few that I regret letting things fall apart. Cute as fuck, but currently taken. Just decided I'm going to be sweet, and friendly for now, and if they break up I'll see about taking her out sometime. Told myself not to worry about the situation in general and just enjoy her company. That said, she seems very enthused when we chat, and she texts me first a good bit.

My ex added me on ig last night to shit talk me and tell me how great her new boyfriend is. I just told her "Jokes on him. I smashed first."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

^ sounds like a one way ticket on the friend zone train. If they break up, you will be the shoulder to cry on, not the dick to ride on.

Sweet pc build though! I never game anymore, I've got a overbuilt media machine at this point. Though I've been meaning to play some Skyrim lately. That's the game that keeps on giving l.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Lol I am glad to see that even though Henna's first gf has left him, we don't miss a minute of his dating life!

Agreed with Exodus. Artificially pumping your hopes up based on texts. In 100% of my experiences, the guy who is always there to deal with the BS is not the guy who ends up smashing when the girl finally severs the relationship. It is ALWAYS some huge asshole from left field.

Keep us updated though. This is fun.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Nonsense Thread

I get what you mean, but I'll say this girl is way different from 95% of the girls our age by a considerable amount. Which is a plus. Honestly I'm just enjoying her company and trying to meet new people for now.

On a separate note, we've been getting a good bit of rain in recent days, nothing crazy heavy, just good rainfall. What the hell is it with people slowing down 30mph when it starts to sprinkle? I never understood that. Doing 75 on the highway and it starts to rain lightly, and now everyone is doing 45?

Originally posted by flyboyx
                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                Originally posted by Northern
                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

You get caught up in titties too easily.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                    Lol I am glad to see that even though Henna's first gf has left him, we don't miss a minute of his dating life!

Agreed with Exodus. Artificially pumping your hopes up based on texts. In 100% of my experiences, the guy who is always there to deal with the BS is not the guy who ends up smashing when the girl finally severs the relationship. It is ALWAYS some huge asshole from left field.

Keep us updated though. This is fun.
                    This is gospel.

I was single, fresh out of a nearly three year relationship. I met this cool girl who I was super attracted to, but had to let on that we'd just be friends, because she was in a relationship with this dude who was clearly a POS, way below her. Anyway.

We'd talk, we'd hang out, and it was nice because we pretty much did do the 'friends' thing, I'd come over and hang, she'd come over and hang with me, we'd talk about tons of things, got into each other's friend groups. For like 6-7 months, it was kosher. It kind of drove me insanse. Then she starts having relationship issues (I guess her guy was even worse than I thought) and we would talk about it. I was doing my best not to be too partial with my tone, just trying to talk about things logically. In the end, I thought I was in, she eventually broke up with this guy, I took her to dinner after the dust settled a bit, hung out with her more than before, figured she was starting to get the message without being too forward....

.... And she ended up shagging this random guy from her job that I had never even knew existed. Talk about left field.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I was that guy from left field with my Wife lol. Not in that group of friends, only link was a mutual friend who I was hanging out with when I met her. Couple days later approached her at her register and got that number like a boss lol. (We were young, she worked at Walmart, I was a jobless punk with a motorcycle. Done a lot of growing since then)

She had been dating a real douche nozzle for a couple years, had another guy who liked her but was always there for her. She wasn't ready for a relationship and liked him as a friend.

Then I met her, from out of nowhere (buy a motorcycle, chicks dig that shit). Here 10 years later we are both friends with the dude who got zoned (me and him have discussed that a bit lol), and the other original guy is still a d-bag. Good news is the friend zone guy found an awesome chick and married recently.

Point being that if she is taken, and you want to be more than a friend, then you can't be her friend now. It will never work. Only chance you have is to tell her to hit you up when she dumps the loser, and do a burnout as you leave.

Girls won't admit it but they love the chase. Make yourself too available and it won't even occur to them to let you put your dick in em. (Yea yea, there's more to it than getting your dick wet... But without that it will never be a relationship so.....)
                      Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 10-04-2017, 09:19 AM.
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

It's a sign to stop pursuing women with boyfriends, in hopes of smashing them.

Girls love it when you don't give a fuck, or the attention they want. A few weeks ago I ran into an old friend from high school at a bar. THIS GIRL called me her "straight gay best friend" because she thinks that I was talking to her, just because I wanted to smash. We were texting each other all week and I was putting in little to no effort in what I was texting back. We ended up going out as friends a few times, didn't make a move or see too interested. Next week, she took me out, took me home and SMASHED.

See? I went from straight gay best friend to fuck buddy in two weeks. Trust me, girls love the guy who doesn't seem thirsty as fuk.
                        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

^ This man knows.
                          No E30 Club

Comment

You want what you can't have.
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd
                            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              ^ This man knows.

*we know

This is evidence of a man successfully getting out of the deepest part of the friend zone. Now she FaceTimes me to show me her boobz

Comment

Glad to hear the experiences of my friends and I were not a singularity.

I chased this one damn girl through 80% of high school. Was always available, always down to talk, etc.

She was being dicked by every Joe Blow (random Target employees, some dirty dude in her neighborhood, the list goes on and on) and his homies every time she had some bf situation. Meanwhile I was the shoulder to cry on.

My stupid ass self could not see this at the time. Too much wasted time. I see the same thing happening to Henna, and would like to spare him the same suffering.

We shall see if he heeds our collective advice, or if he tells himself "This one is unlike 95% of girls I have ever met". Yeah fucking right.
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X