No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think you guys have it as bad as us.

just google image santa ana civic center homless.
    or angel stadium homelss. it's not just those shanty towns it's every big park.
    every big street that lets 6 broken down rv set up shop. plus there is no real punishment for non-violent crimes anymore.

i was driving past the civic center in santa ana and i saw this super skinny shaved head homless tweaker bitch.
    white lady. she was being chased around by two dudes looking like they were going to kill her.
    she was running out in the street yelling HELP HELP.

she took off her hoody she probably stole from those other homeless guy saying TAKE IT JUST TAKE IT.
    so she was topless just running around with her baby tits out being chased yelling HEELLPP.

everyone just stopped driving for alittle bit and just kept on going. lol.

i hear in san diego there is a hep a outbreak because of these scum.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      everyone just stopped driving for alittle bit and just kept on going. lol.

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Damn, the most that happens here is someone gets busted for meth or dies every now and then. I never see it, though. I did see a bunch of officers arrest a lady and put a mouth guard on her last year, though. I live in a small town, so there's much less crime, because much less people.
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

When I lived in Arlington, I had a guy go through my truck a couple of times. Fortunately I don't keep anything worth over $20 in it overnight, and I leave my doors unlocked (1. Because I'm afraid I'd lock myself out. And 2. I'd rather spend $10 on another iPhone charger or whatever than spend $100 getting a busted window replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

I was at a bar once down here in Long Beach and this homeless lady was drinking outside. The bouncer of the bar just walks up to her, snatches her 40 and pours it out in front of her. But of course, she pulls out a bottle of mouth wash and proceeds to pound it down. Then as revenge, she starts to spit Listerine out on everyone out side, including the bouncer and myself, while gesturing masturbating on us. lol

That shit like that doesn't even surprise me anymore. That's just part of life out here in Southern California. Its like the walking dead out in parts of Long Beach, Santa Ana and Anaheim.
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Oh we get some weird shit going on here in omaha there is about a million people with all the suburbs. There is a twitter account devoted to 24hr coverage of the police scanners called meanstreetsomaha go on there and you will find some pretty funny shit. It's the only reason I havent deleted my twitter account

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                Actually, leave your doors unlocked and just remove everything from the inside which could be stolen. Even a battery is cheaper than having glass replaced, and FAR less of a hassle.
                but then, this happens...

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                  but then, this happens...

youtube embeds arent working need to post link

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Has anyone here had vertigo before? Man its annoying... hit me Friday morning at like 3:30 in the morning. Woke up the room was spinning. Its gradually gotten better but still sucks

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

i hear in san diego there is a hep a outbreak because of these scum.

And it's spreading even after they sprayed down the sidewalks and removed the homeless camp down by Petco Park where the Padres play.
                      Scary s hit if it continues.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                        Has anyone here had vertigo before? Man its annoying... hit me Friday morning at like 3:30 in the morning. Woke up the room was spinning. Its gradually gotten better but still sucks
                        I had bad cases of it when I was a kid and sometimes I'll still get it, but only short episodes that don't affect me really. For me I think it's caused by pinched nerves in my neck (C1 or C2) that a chiropractor helped alleviate. When I got tinnitus really bad I spent a lot of time reading up on ear health and came across a condition called Meniere's disease whose symptoms include awful vertigo episodes. Hopefully you don't have that.
                        My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                          I had bad cases of it when I was a kid and sometimes I'll still get it, but only short episodes that don't affect me really. For me I think it's caused by pinched nerves in my neck (C1 or C2) that a chiropractor helped alleviate. When I got tinnitus really bad I spent a lot of time reading up on ear health and came across a condition called Meniere's disease whose symptoms include awful vertigo episodes. Hopefully you don't have that.

Its doubtful. My vertigo only hits when i change positions like if i got from laying down to sitting up and then from being in up right position to laying down and its maybe 10-15 seconds long. Will sometimes getting it if i tilt my head to far back too. My grandpa and mom have both had it and my symptoms are much like their’s and it was gone after a few days. They say its because something breaks off and gets caught in you ear canal i think its a calcium build up? And it causes an imbalance in your ear. Mine is pretty in line with postural vertigo

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post

Its doubtful. My vertigo only hits when i change positions like if i got from laying down to sitting up and then from being in up right position to laying down and its maybe 10-15 seconds long. Will sometimes getting it if i tilt my head to far back too. My grandpa and mom have both had it and my symptoms are much like their’s and it was gone after a few days. They say its because something breaks off and gets caught in you ear canal i think its a calcium build up? And it causes an imbalance in your ear. Mine is pretty in line with postural vertigo

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Shit, I just remembered I had my valet key in my car when that person went through it...

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Damm!! There goes your peace of mind too!
                                1990 325i
                                2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X