Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup ix weaves are et41

I like the look of the esm oz rally knockoff but the weaves look good as well.
    89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
    I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

I think the eight spokes are my favorite, as of rn

Mini drives super nice. Only thing is the suspension is pretty stiff and the speakers are blown out... other than that, I’ve been enjoying the automatic trans (waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles) and insane gas mileage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Any one else get home on their lunch hour and feel like they can eat everything.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

You get to go home for lunch?? I eat all day long so I never eat huge meals at once... normally.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
            Any one else get home on their lunch hour and feel like they can eat everything.
            Definitely. Luckily, since the lady is a para, she's home for 2 weeks for break so I got eggs and waffles for lunch.
            88 325i Cabrio
            04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
              Definitely. Luckily, since the lady is a para, she's home for 2 weeks for break so I got eggs and waffles for lunch.
              I had some chicken noodle soup and a bunch of other shit lol.

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
              You get to go home for lunch?? I eat all day long so I never eat huge meals at once... normally.

I get an hour lunch and I live 5 min from work so im able to get home and let the pup out and eat some real food.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I would not complain about that deal. A nice lunch shit at home would be welcomed too.

Comment

We had Thai food for lunch, work brought it in. It was so good...I might have ate way too much...and I wonder why I'm fat...j/k...i know :(
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                    I would not complain about that deal. A nice lunch shit at home would be welcomed too.
                    Trust me that happens too.

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                    We had Thai food for lunch, work brought it in. It was so good...I might have ate way too much...and I wonder why I'm fat...j/k...i know :(
                    I have never had thai. Last week they brought in like 20 pounds of smoked brisket and tater salad.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I work in a "kind of a call center" type place, IT support. We have a lot of Indian/Pakistani, people here with very different dietary requests. So we get a lot of Asian food here, Indian/Thai/chinese...
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd
                      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Bought a cheap open box 32" Samsung for occasional use. I have another TV just like it, only about 2 years older. The one I have is great. The one I just got is not. The sound on it is fucking garbage. No bass whatsoever, sounds like it's coming out of a pair of cheap earbuds. Okay, so just plug in a set of speakers, right? Well, no, there's only a digital audio out, and I have nothing that's digital. I need a headphone jack, and it doesn't have one.

How do you take a product that works perfectly, and then screw it up that much in a span of two years? I swear it's getting harder to find a decent product every day.

So now I get to decide - spend more money to get a cheap sound bar that will work with the digital output, or just send the fuckin thing back? Leaning toward B. Glad I kept the box and packing. But then I'll need to find another cheap, BASIC (read: not smart) TV. Don't want a TV with extra features and such that can go wrong and render the thing useless, and I'm not a fan of the whole listening device aspect either.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                          Bought a cheap open box 32" Samsung for occasional use. I have another TV just like it, only about 2 years older. The one I have is great. The one I just got is not. The sound on it is fucking garbage. No bass whatsoever, sounds like it's coming out of a pair of cheap earbuds. Okay, so just plug in a set of speakers, right? Well, no, there's only a digital audio out, and I have nothing that's digital. I need a headphone jack, and it doesn't have one.

How do you take a product that works perfectly, and then screw it up that much in a span of two years? I swear it's getting harder to find a decent product every day.

So now I get to decide - spend more money to get a cheap sound bar that will work with the digital output, or just send the fuckin thing back? Leaning toward B. Glad I kept the box and packing. But then I'll need to find another cheap, BASIC (read: not smart) TV. Don't want a TV with extra features and such that can go wrong and render the thing useless, and I'm not a fan of the whole listening device aspect either.

Depending on what you are using it for, (if your really only using it as a screen) you should just buy a decent computer monitor. I needed another tv about a year ago, and since I use my xbox for almost everything, (Netflix, gaming, etc.) I just bought a 26" monitor. 1080p, and better fps than my 50" Toshiba, while spending less than $200
                          1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                          1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                          E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

I've looked into going that route a few times but never found it a satisfying solution. Although I'm only using it for some occasional gaming and netflix needs, I don't want to buy something, have my needs change, and then end up with a product that I can't use. So I'd rather have a proper TV. Although I don't watch a whole lot of TV these days, and I've been considering cancelling netflix.

I may just use one of the old standard def TVs around here. Nice and free, and works fine (if standard def can still be considered "fine"). I also found a few other cheap TVs on amazon, but I kinda wanted 1080, but I guess 720 will do. And there's a 32" 1080p Samsung smart TV for like $200, even though I'd rather not have a smart TV.

Comment

I thought I would never need/want a smartTV but having just bought one on a whim a couple months ago, I haven't looked back.

Comment

Smart TV’s are the best. Im in need of a smart tv thats 4k so i can make use of the xbox one X and upgraded 4k netflix account

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                                X