X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Internet speeds around me suck asshole. I pay for 100mb/s

I download off steam and it maxes out around 6

Cause of the 1.5 million people all running off the same control box lol.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Here's a crazy question for you all... has anyone used the sequencing data analysis program "mothur"? I'm trying to teach it to myself and even with a guide it's kicking my ass. I am not command line/data file savy.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        We get fiber. For like 89 bucks a month you can get 1gb internet but i aint spending that kind of money
        I did. I spend $90 including $10 router rental. It's never actually 1gb, but it's usually over 600 Mbps. I just tested it right now and it's 745.66 Mbps down and 939.47 Mbps up. I'm happy.

Now if only Verizon wasn't such a piece of shit company.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
          I did. I spend $90 including $10 router rental. It's never actually 1gb, but it's usually over 600 Mbps. I just tested it right now and it's 745.66 Mbps down and 939.47 Mbps up. I'm happy.

Now if only Verizon wasn't such a piece of shit company.

Mine is through century link. I could see buying the 1 gig internet if thats all you got but i have internet and cable with recorders and a box in every room and a couple of the extra channel packages. Total its like 140 a month with the 1 gig internet it would be over 200.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

it seems the wifi to my laptop is the problem at 1....
            when i hook up the ethernet it goes to 65

on my phone wifi goes to 100.
            it just started doing it oh well :B

Comment

^

Sounds like a port settings issue....
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Stupid -10 temps gelled my truck up even with powerservice antigel and it plugged in. Had to drive all over town to find some 9-1-1 ended up getting it from the truck stop on outside of town. What a great way to start the day

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                  Stupid -10 temps gelled my truck up even with powerservice antigel and it plugged in. Had to drive all over town to find some 9-1-1 ended up getting it from the truck stop on outside of town. What a great way to start the day
                  The neon cranked slow the other day and it was like I was shifting through molasses.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  88 325i Cabrio
                  04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                    The neon cranked slow the other day and it was like I was shifting through molasses.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Id rather shift through molasses then be stuck on side of road with gelled fuel lol

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

That is cold!

No cold weather issues here yet, but my trucks battery may be on its way out.
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                        That is cold!

No cold weather issues here yet, but my trucks battery may be on its way out.

Was -5 when i woke up felt like -20

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Negative temps... uhhh yea

I was thinking about taking the Datsun out this weekend. I havent driven it in a few weeks. My friend sat in it this past weekend and wanted to go in on a "partnership" type thing so we could both race it... Im not really sure Im feeling that idea even though the cash infusion would help get it track ready. I think I just need to be patient and focus on getting it done on my own schedule and not be tempted by the cash waved in my facce
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Wonder how that partnership would work? What if he wrecked?
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd
                            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

My dad had a partnership like that with a buddy back in the day drag racing he would always talk about. A 76 Vega that blew out a rear tire mid track and barrel rolled into oblivion with friend driving. They salvaged what they could and then built a Fairlane after. I think eventually it was sold and the money split but I could imagine it being a lot messier if the friendship gets strained or messed up.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                                Wonder how that partnership would work? What if he wrecked?
                                Thats kinda it, I dont really trust him NOT to crash it. He's a fast driver, but he's also wrecked a lot of cars. He even crashed the Aluminum Monster when he got a little too wild on Mulholland when it was wet and I let him borrow the car while I borrowed his truck. I think that situation would be written in a contract, but I feel like this is the stuff that ruins friendships. My gut says to avoid the situation altogether

Id like to see him and my brother go half on another Roadster and we could split the costs for a collection of spares. They could split the cost to build that car. Ive put a lot of my own time (and Wills' time) into getting this car going.
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X