Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

Not 2k a week, like 500 one week nothing for 3, 300 2 weeks in a row, 50 bucks the next, 65 the next nada for a while, then 1200. Etc.....

That or give it all back to the guy you lent it too and have him write you a check so you have easy trace ability. There are some guys that work in finace around here that will have better advice on how to proceed..... Did you have a loan agreement or was it on a handshake
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Nonsense Thread

So if there is a record of a 20k withdraw and then you depositing 20k you should be fine. I wouldn’t worry about 1 deposit its more so several deposits so they can make sure you aren’t dealing drugs. Otherwise you can go and open up an account with other banks deposit some of it and slowly transfer it all to your main account.

Also you could wash it by buying a 20k item and selling it so you have proof of receipt and sale.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

what i'm worried about is there being like an income tax for that deposit since it's "new" money coming in even if it replaces money that just went out. na, all verbal he only deals in cash since it's under the table stuff. That's his deal though.

Comment

Lol just deposit it. After being in a bank for a few years, I can say we don't give a shit, as long as it wasn't illegal. 10k is the limit I know before a report is done. If you weren't doing something illegal, don't worry about it. Now, if you want it traced back to him so that you don't get poked in the butthole by the IRS, have him write a check. You wrote one to him, he can write one to you.
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
            is there a limit on how much money you deposit in the bank before the irs gives you a red flag?
            Anti MLA (money laundering act) requires banks to make a record anytime $10,000 in cash is deposited. Dont be stupid and make $9900 deposits because that looks more sketchy than doing $10k even.
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

you guys ever look back at your amazon history and see how much prices change?
              usually everything is like $3-$10 cheaper.

especially this. i bought it at $203 on jan/16/18.
              Now it's at $185. :B

or a sunshade for the e30 at $46, now it's $39.
              aug/8/17

Comment

Link to sunshade?
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

What plans does everyone have for St. Paddy's day this year? Especially since it falls on a weekend this year...
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                    Link to sunshade?

highly recommend. i have these for all my cars. fits perfect and they're insulated.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                      https://www.amazon.com/1984-1991-HEA...70_&dpSrc=srch

highly recommend. i have these for all my cars. fits perfect and they're insulated.
                      Thanks!
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd
                      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                        What plans does everyone have for St. Paddy's day this year? Especially since it falls on a weekend this year...
                        Sitting in front of a computer lol
                        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                        Q
                        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Run to the Pub 10k that morning in Bozeman. The Guinness should taste great after that struggle.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                            Run to the Pub 10k that morning in Bozeman. The Guinness should taste great after that struggle.
                            nice! I don't know if thats enough motivation for me to actually run 6 miles, but I see a Guinness in my future this weekend too.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                              ....to be as far the fuck away as possible from amateur green beer drinkin wannabes... no offense to our irish r3vr's...
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              '90 325i sedan daily driven
                              '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

I never knew Steve Reevis died last December :(

He was the Native American dude who said "nope" to the cop in Fargo. He also had that scene where he busted the door in and laid a dirty beating on that scrawny white dude who was screwing the hooker, and the white guys response of "hey, I was screwin' her!". That scene had me in stitches for years!

He truly was my favorite movie character of all time! He truly will be missed :'(
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X