Clear All

In Texas, 102 today
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I always forget that you guys use Fahrenheit^^
      100° CELSIUS (which is what we got over here) is the temperature water cooks at...

We got around 85-90° Fahrenheit these days, which is plenty for Northern Germany.

Max
      E30-Fan from Germany, here to learn about and get some inspiration for my next car.

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
        Wish I would have scheduled our vacation for last week. It looked like high temps in MT were hovering in the mid to low ~70s. We'll be out there next week and it's looking like high 80s. I hope the temps drop as fast as the sun or I'll have one bitchy wife at bedtime. Sleeping outside in the 80s will lead to murder.
        Yeah our normal june, is cooler and rainy, may is either hot as fuck or cold. This year was a hot may and typical to cool june, (no snow in june this year...) Its much dryer climate than your used to so it will be a little better for you, but yes it generally cools off as soon as the sun goes down, and might be a bit too cool for your liking......

Edit: With all the rain this last month, make sure to bring your Northern MN strength skeeter repellent
        Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-03-2018, 10:23 PM.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
          You people outside the Southeast US complaining about heat and humidity where you live get a big eye roll from me (and everyone else in this part of the country).
          Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
          Come at me bro... :p
          Fixed. ;)
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Max S View Post
            I always forget that you guys use Fahrenheit^^
            100° CELSIUS (which is what we got over here) is the temperature water cooks at...

We got around 85-90° Fahrenheit these days, which is plenty for Northern Germany.

Max
            212 is boiling water in F.

It's 5pm and 109 :P

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

You people complaining about heat and humidity where you live get a big eye roll from me (and everyone else in this part of the country).

Yea its 11 o clock and its 95 with 70% humidity here in nebraska which is normal. We are always hot and humid as hell. It sucks. I love the dry heat.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Fixed. ;)

Heh

"90" again according to the weatherman, IR said 114 outaide the shop, 93 in the shade. :(
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Finally cooled off after a pretty awesome thunderstorm earlier this evening :)

It's mid 70s now. Thank god.

Oh and fuck 90+ and humid all day every day. Ain't doin that. Even though that's pretty common here.

Comment

Heat index of 113 earlier today (3pm) in VA. Humidity is 99.99999% This is Tattooine hot.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

people complain and are amazed it is "this hot" but it happens every single year. it's called SUMMER. Happens around the planet very very normal. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                        people complain and are amazed it is "this hot" but it happens every single year. it's called SUMMER. Happens around the planet very very normal. ;)

I think around here its cause we weren’t led into like normal. Usually we have this thing call spring where it eases you into the heat. This year and last we went from snowing and 30-40 degrees one week to 90’s the next and it stayed like that. I miss spring i really do.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                          100* isn't normal here. Thanks for playing though.

Comment

*cough*global warming *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                              100* isn't normal here. Thanks for playing though.
                              Same. +30C here isn't out of the norm at all, but it usually only lasts a couple days and then evens out to around 26C - 28C.

That being said, I've had people come up here from Texas and Mexico in the winter before and they were SHOCKED that we could survive below freezing temps like -10C...they couldn't contemplate being in -30C.

Its all about what your climatized to in your region. I could never do the heat that areas like Texas get. Anything over 35C and I'm fucking dying.
                              Steve • Toronto
                              1991 318is • Brillantrot
                              Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                                *cough*global warming *cough*
                                the guy coughing global warming would be from CA hahaha :D
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd
                                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working...
                                X