1990 325i
    2004 330i Individual 6-speed
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
      R129, nice!! Which model?

500sl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Colour? Mmm, Burgundy?
        1990 325i
        2004 330i Individual 6-speed
        sigpic

Comment

yea post some damn pics!
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'll post some pics soon! its black on black

My customer who owns it found a '97 500sl he wants, so I'm trading him some work for it haha! I literally just replaced so much shit on it, on his dime too!

The car will be here next week when he gets back from vacation :p
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Every time I look at my sig, I remember how much Burg actually GETS this forum.
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

I'm constantly reminded of how many people don't.
                Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

look at this shit

looooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                    I'm constantly reminded of how many people don't.

Lmao,I can only imagine. With being a moderator I’m sure you see some interesting things.

In other news. I put a deposit down on the x5. If all goes well it will be mine by end of the week. Its currently in the shop getting looked over for pre sale.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

congrats! that's going to be a sweet cruising car.

That's definitely a good "mechanics" car

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        congrats! that's going to be a sweet cruising car.

That's definitely a good "mechanics" car

100% a mechanics car. Thats why they have gone down in price so much. People don’t want to pay to fix them. Getting parts at cost and no labor makes it no different then any other car. And I can just save parts off cars i fix to use. Cause at our dealership we only replaces things like coils and injectors in sets so if ones bad. I will have 7 good ones to keep. We do that to keep them from coming back and being pissed saying they just had this issue fixed. Had new injectors and pcv lines put on about 15 thousand miles ago so should be good for a while.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

^ right on man. My step dad had one of those, I loved driving it.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                          Sounds like you need a massage.
                          Originally posted by kpeng
                          Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            And I can just save parts off cars i fix to use. Cause at our dealership we only replaces things like coils and injectors in sets so if ones bad. I will have 7 good ones to keep. We do that to keep them from coming back and being pissed saying they just had this issue fixed.
                            This was the one of my favorite perks working at the BMW dealership. I used to get so many sets of E46 bi-xenon headlight internals back in the day. All of that stuff was supposed to get pitched in the dumpster but the techs would save bulbs, ballasts, and the bi-xenon flapper assemblies for me to rice out E36 headlights.
                            Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

As much as I'm enjoying 40mpg and an actual practical car, I'm really ready to get my Neon back. It's very discouraging when your rental is way nicer than your car that's getting repaired.
                              88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

So who wants to put this story together and see why I’m ready to explode?

Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X