Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Gotta pay to play baby

Rent in LA is so expensive because the street dawgs are so good.
    Are we talking hot dogs now?

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
      Are we talking hot dogs now?

Yes, the good ol’ dirty dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Best street dog I had was actually in Seattle... though there is a Food Truck here called Tokyo Doggy Style and OMFG ....
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          Yes, the good ol’ dirty dogs

50's band name for $200

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
            50's band name for $200

This doo-wop group featured frontman "Pookie" Hudson, and would like to like to wish you a "Goodnite" from 1954.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
              Easy there. You apparently have not driven in nebraska. Id love to have kansas/missouri roads. They actually have corners and hills.
              I’ve driven in/through 40ish states, and I’d say that Nebraska is definitely a contender for most unexciting driving state.

I’ve lived in KS/MO (KC currently), for the past 7 years - driving is meh. Cost of living is pretty sweet, great food, strangely friendly strangers, and a 3hr flight to anywhere in the continental US...but we sure don’t have any oceans or really exciting outdoor activities.

That said, anyone have suggestions for cool outdoor activities/areas in the greater KC area?

I’ve explored some hiking in Weston, Lawrence, and in KC - it’s all just okay. Would love some suggestions if any of you fools have ever been out to fly over country.

Ps. I will live in CA someday, bc it’s dope.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
              Sounds like you need a massage.
              Originally posted by kpeng
              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                I’ve driven in/through 40ish states, and I’d say that Nebraska is definitely a contender for most unexciting driving state.

I’ve lived in KS/MO (KC currently), for the past 7 years - driving is meh. Cost of living is pretty sweet, great food, strangely friendly strangers, and a 3hr flight to anywhere in the continental US...but we sure don’t have any oceans or really exciting outdoor activities.

That said, anyone have suggestions for cool outdoor activities/areas in the greater KC area?

I’ve explored some hiking in Weston, Lawrence, and in KC - it’s all just okay. Would love some suggestions if any of you fools have ever been out to fly over country.

Ps. I will live in CA someday, bc it’s dope.

Our roads are just straight with fields on either side. The only thing i do in fly over country is blow shit up or go play offroad with the truck or utv.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                  Our roads are just straight with fields on either side. The only thing i do in fly over country is blow shit up or go play offroad with the truck or utv.
                  We blew up a dryer last year. Twas cool as shit.
                  88 325i Cabrio
                  04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

and homeless people are everywhere now.

Comment

Tons of people coming to Texas...those crackas almost voted in an Irish man trying to be a Mexican...
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd
                      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                        Tons of people coming to Texas...those crackas almost voted in an Irish man trying to be a Mexican...
                        LOL

My Brother-In-Law was thinking about moving to TX also...
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Wow, finals really made me miss a lot this past week...

I do feel weird that I'm the only person from the Northeast. Usually that's never the case.
                          I don't mind CA when I visited, but I'd rather move to the PNW or BC. I'm not a warm weather person.

Why you care about the street dawgs in LA? The street tacos are where it's at.
                          Originally posted by Melon
                          Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
                            Wow, finals really made me miss a lot this past week...

I do feel weird that I'm the only person from the Northeast. Usually that's never the case.
                            I don't mind CA when I visited, but I'd rather move to the PNW or BC. I'm not a warm weather person.

Why you care about the street dawgs in LA? The street tacos are where it's at.

Ohhhh he’s talking about food! I thought the Street Dawgs was his car club.

Comment

Well guys, time for a vent. So yesterday was my daughters 4th birthday. Had a good time and everything. Didn't see her mom because she lives in Colorado. I guess this morning she asked my gf why her mama didn't call her last night and then started crying. Then my gf told me that her mom was out drinking last night. She talks to her maybe a few times a month currently. She didn't call on her last birthday either... How can you care that little about your own child? My heart breaks for her...

88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                                Well guys, time for a vent. So yesterday was my daughters 4th birthday. Had a good time and everything. Didn't see her mom because she lives in Colorado. I guess this morning she asked my gf why her mama didn't call her last night and then started crying. Then my gf told me that her mom was out drinking last night. She talks to her maybe a few times a month currently. She didn't call on her last birthday either... How can you care that little about your own child? My heart breaks for her...

Sorry to hear man. Have you tried to tell her to call once and a while? Alcoholism is terrible. My roommate is a crazy alchy she recently went to jail for hittting a bunch of cars on our block. She got out and was on this ankle monitor that can tell if you drink. As soon as that thing came off she’s been drinking again. When people are addicted to alcohol almost nothing will stop them from getting that drank :/ I would call her and say WTF.

Comment

Working...
                                X