Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smashing startecs and shit iirc?
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
      smashing startecs and shit iirc?

Yep that was one thing he did. He is a stance douche who’s “builds” consist of wrap, coils, and wheels.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

He's got a tat on his face, I'm sure he's a great, upstanding contributor to society.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
          He's got a tat on his face, I'm sure he's a great, upstanding contributor to society.

And if that selfie was taken in house it looks like quality place to live. Air mattress and all

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            none of you fuckwads have told a decent story in a while so here goes:

for the last couple years, my wife has held the position of marketing director for a group of 12 rehab/assisted living homes here in the Houston area. now and then I would pass through the halls of one of them or another to drop off lunch and steal a kiss or two. in all honesty, I simply can't help but dread the thought of walking in the door. the reason why is that I am more than occasionally greeted by some decrepit old man flashing me his wrinkly pair, or just as often a 90+ year old woman lifting up her hospital gown to show me a fuzzy worn out cooter. for whatever reason, the women in particular do NOT have their legs arranged in a feminine position! to be very clear, we aren't talking the accidental "oops, my gown slipped" kind of thing. literally, they sit around in their wheel chairs just waiting for an unsuspecting victim to walk by. I would say my chances of espying "senior citizen naughty bits" are probably pretty close to 30%. seriously folks! put on some damn underwear!!

the other day, I did my walk though and there was this skinny little old lady sitting in her wheeler right in the middle of the hall. she had her left ankle perched behind the back of her head! COME THE FUCK ON, MAN!!!!!!! how the hell is this even possible at that age? why couldn't I have met a chick like that when we were both in our 20's? as I dodged around her (with a forceful effort not to look down), she says to me: "wanna lick mah pússy?" I don't even want to talk about the smell! lets just say it wasn't the freshest fish in the sea.

now...if I was Quagmire, I suppose I would say: "dear diary!!! Giggi-tty!!!!!! proceeded by wheeling her into the nearest bathroom. since I am not, I guess my face probably went crimson red with embarrassment and I got the fuck out of there like a scared little girl running from a park flasher. Jesus Christ!!!!!

my wife says this sort of thing is apparently common in places such as this. a good deal is probably attributed to dementia. on one hand, I kind of respect the virility of it all. I'm sure it gets pretty boring for them. might as well pass the time with a little mischief. on the other hand, it really is something you can never unsee.......ghaaaaaaaaa!

That’s nasty af. Like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
            The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
            The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
            The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Hahaha I just realized I have that same CAtuned E30 poster on my wall in my room.

BRB gonna go get "Loyalty" tattooed on my eyebrow.

flyboyx: Maybe it's a game and they all have a running tally. At least that's what I would do in that situation...
              Originally posted by Melon
              Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

#fuckr3v #banned
                any links to how that guy got run out of here?

i think that's just the suite he rents to print shirts never seen a house with drop ceiling panels

Comment

not sure if yall follow him in IG but that dude as some serious relationship issues that he likes to share with everyone lol
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Give me her number
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

The woman in assisted living/rehab or the relationship issues girl with the #fuckr3v dude?
                      Originally posted by Melon
                      Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

Originally posted by cmbusch View Post
                        the woman in assisted living/rehab?

dibs.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
                          The woman in assisted living/rehab or the relationship issues girl with the #fuckr3v dude?
                          It's got to be the former!
                          1990 325i
                          2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                          sigpic

Comment

dammit, I missed my chance to swoop in on a broken bird
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                              not sure if yall follow him in IG
                              Nope, though sometimes I get some hashtag bleed-through.
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

He needs some meds to help with the butt hurt
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X