Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Any of you ever messed your back up. I compressed my spine on my lower back. And its touching a nerve. My god does it hurt. What did you guys do to alleviate the pain.

I have an inversion table I keep at the shop. Instant relief, then after a few times on it throughout the day, it lasts. In a pinch, you can hang off something - gotta get it to decompress.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by SOneThreeCoupe View Post
      If it makes you feel any better, my teachers all thought I'd do great things.

Proved 'em wrong, I did.
      I guess the motto here is that we must always prove our teachers wrong, so they should tell us all were garbage! lol
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        Any of you ever messed your back up. I compressed my spine on my lower back. And its touching a nerve. My god does it hurt. What did you guys do to alleviate the pain.
        I messed my back up a long time ago near the end of my professional snowboarding career. It gave me issues for years, but I went to see an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner and it fixed me right up.

After two, 1 hour treatments I was back to 100% and haven't had any issues since then.
        Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
          I messed my back up a long time ago near the end of my professional snowboarding career. It gave me issues for years, but I went to see an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner and it fixed me right up.

After two, 1 hour treatments I was back to 100% and haven't had any issues since then.
          Pro boarder eh? Nice! I'm heading to the interior this weekend to do some boarding too.
          You still board? I started around 10 years ago. Some winters I don't get out much with work and stuff.
          Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 02-05-2019, 09:31 AM.
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Some dude killed a mountain lion with his bare hands while out trail running. Woah.

The jogger, whose identity has not been released, was running alone in the foothills of the Horsetooth Mountain Park in northern Colorado when, he said, he heard something behind him on the trail. As he turned to investigate, the juvenile mountain lion lunged.

The jogger said he was bitten on the face and wrist, according to a statement from Colorado Parks and Wildlife. But he was able to fight back, killing the young mountain lion. The man's injuries were serious, but not life-threatening, and he was able to get himself to a local hospital.

The man killed the animal by suffocating it, according to Colorado Parks and Wildlife's Northeast Region. Exactly how he did so wasn't immediately clear.
            The man heard something behind him as he was jogging alone on a trail. As he turned, the lion lunged.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
            Sounds like you need a massage.
            Originally posted by kpeng
            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
              Some dude killed a mountain lion with his bare hands while out trail running. Woah.

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/05/69152...n-self-defense
              Didn't know Chuck Norris lived in CO.

Comment

rear naked choke? haha
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

any computer people here?

a friend found his old laptop with a admin password he forgot on it but no guest password.
                  he could use it on guest, but can't install/delete any programs or do anything that needs admin privileges.
                  is he fucked or is there a way to get admin on that laptop? it's windows 10.

Comment

Win10 should have the admin account linked to an email address/phone number that was created or input when setting up Windows. So, when he goes to sign in he should click "I forgot my password" and follow the instructions.

He may have created a windows specific email, in which case I hope he can remember what that was.

Comment

i actually don't have it linked to my email either. ;S
                      didn't know that

i'll ask but doubt it.

Comment

If all else fails there's a little USB device you can buy that opens Win10 machines up in a jiffy.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                          any computer people here?

a friend found his old laptop with a admin password he forgot on it but no guest password.
                          he could use it on guest, but can't install/delete any programs or do anything that needs admin privileges.
                          is he fucked or is there a way to get admin on that laptop? it's windows 10.

If he doesn’t need anything on the hdd, may also be able to boot from usb and do a fresh install of the os.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                          The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                          The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                          The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

it's sorta old and he doesn't need anything on the hardrive but then
                            he doesn't have the restore discs or anything. probably will have to get another one on ebay. they're cheaper then buying a new windows copy

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                              If all else fails there's a little USB device you can buy that opens Win10 machines up in a jiffy.

link?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                                it's sorta old and he doesn't need anything on the hardrive but then
                                he doesn't have the restore discs or anything. probably will have to get another one on ebay. they're cheaper then buying a new windows copy

If he has the license (not sure how to find on Win10) then he can download a new copy from another machine and create the usb he needs to boot.

windows 7 iso, how to reinstall windows 7, how to restore windows 7, download windows 7 iso, restore windows 7, software recovery, software restore, operating system recovery, Microsoft software recovery, Windows 7 software recovery, Windows 7 operating system recovery, Microsoft operating system recovery, Microsoft recovery, Windows 7 ISO, Windows 7 ISO image, Windows 7, restore Windows 7, reinstall windows 7, re-download Windows 7, Windows 7 disc image

Or just install a favorite flavor of Linux. May run better on an old laptop anyway if he doesn’t need Win10 apps and he gets mad nerd cred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                                The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                                The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                                The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Working...
                                X