Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    Today marks the one year anniversary of our first daugher's birth/death. Yesterday was the 1 month birthday of our second daughter...

That’s not nonsense, that’s brutal. So sorry for your loss, congrats on your daughters birthday.
    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Guy posted about his teen son pranking him.
      Need more pranks from whichever R3V member did this.
      Last edited by Sonny; 04-24-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Le epic prank
        Le epic boulder
        91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Just noticed in the photo, there is no garage door only a tarp.

How about boulders for all R3V member that are under 30, how much is a average boulder? Extra medium for me preferably.
          Last edited by Sonny; 04-24-2019, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
            Today marks the one year anniversary of our first daugher's birth/death. Yesterday was the 1 month birthday of our second daughter...
            Congratulations!

Also,.I'm so sorry for your lost. That's terrible.
            *E-hug*
            I do things.

Comment

So I met this homeless hippie on the bus who insisted I take some of his bud. So I was like "uhm, ok". Then he was like, "hey, when last did you smoke up?" and I was like "uhhh, about a year ago". Then he was like "shit, you should come smoke a joint with me". Then I was like, "ok, ya, sure". All the while the other strangers heard the whole discussion and were lookin at us all weird. Then after we get off the bus he starts talkin about the movie "Mr. Yes" asked if I ever heard of it. I was like "no". So then he starts tellin me about the movie and then I was like wait, I know that movie! So I told him "you mean Yes man?" he was like ya that's it! Then he had to ask this lady if she had a light cause I obviously don't smoke. He then proceeded to tell her I haven't smoked up in a year...like why? So anyway, he lit up the joint and we smoked it. Holy Christ, I dunno what was in that bud!! Sweet Baby Jesus!

Anyway, so while this was all going on, I'm thinking "really? is this what life has lead me to? one second I'm being an accountant trying to be all important, to now getting stoned in a back alley with a strange homeless French Canadian hippy?"

....aannnyyywaaayy, that's how my Thursday evening commute went.
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Nonsense Thread

That is so cool man, I’m not sure if we live in the same area or it might just be crazy enough to be a coincidence but I myself also met this homeless hippie on the bus who insisted I take some of his bud. So I was like "uhm, ok". Then he was like, "hey, when last did you smoke up?" and I was like "uhhh, about a year ago". Then he was like "shit, you should come smoke a joint with me". Then I was like, "ok, ya, sure". All the while the other strangers heard the whole discussion and were lookin at us all weird. Then after we get off the bus he starts talkin about the movie "Mr. Yes" asked if I ever heard of it. I was like "no". So then he starts tellin me about the movie and then I was like wait, I know that movie! So I told him "you mean Yes man?" he was like ya that's it! Then he had to ask this lady if she had a light cause I obviously don't smoke. He then proceeded to tell her I haven't smoked up in a year...like why? So anyway, he lit up the joint and we smoked it. Holy Christ, I dunno what was in that bud!! Sweet Baby Jesus!

Anyway, so while this was all going on, I'm thinking "really? is this what life has lead me to? one second I'm being an accountant trying to be all important, to now getting stoned in a back alley with a strange homeless French Canadian hippy?"
                Last edited by Sonny; 04-25-2019, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                  So I met this homeless hippie on the bus who insisted I take some of his bud. So I was like "uhm, ok". Then he was like, "hey, when last did you smoke up?" and I was like "uhhh, about a year ago". Then he was like "shit, you should come smoke a joint with me". Then I was like, "ok, ya, sure". All the while the other strangers heard the whole discussion and were lookin at us all weird. Then after we get off the bus he starts talkin about the movie "Mr. Yes" asked if I ever heard of it. I was like "no". So then he starts tellin me about the movie and then I was like wait, I know that movie! So I told him "you mean Yes man?" he was like ya that's it! Then he had to ask this lady if she had a light cause I obviously don't smoke. He then proceeded to tell her I haven't smoked up in a year...like why? So anyway, he lit up the joint and we smoked it. Holy Christ, I dunno what was in that bud!! Sweet Baby Jesus!

....aannnyyywaaayy, that's how my Thursday evening commute went.

OK - resubbed. Pretty awesome :)

Ezekiel 25:17
                  Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                  The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                  The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                  The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Lol smoking with a homeless person? Wonderful
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      Lol smoking with a homeless person? Wonderful

Honestly I’d be scared shitless of herpes, but that’s just me, is this a real risk?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                        That is so cool man, I’m not sure if we live in the same area or it might just be crazy enough to be a coincidence but I myself also met this homeless hippie on the bus who insisted I take some of his bud. So I was like "uhm, ok". Then he was like, "hey, when last did you smoke up?" and I was like "uhhh, about a year ago". Then he was like "shit, you should come smoke a joint with me". Then I was like, "ok, ya, sure". All the while the other strangers heard the whole discussion and were lookin at us all weird. Then after we get off the bus he starts talkin about the movie "Mr. Yes" asked if I ever heard of it. I was like "no". So then he starts tellin me about the movie and then I was like wait, I know that movie! So I told him "you mean Yes man?" he was like ya that's it! Then he had to ask this lady if she had a light cause I obviously don't smoke. He then proceeded to tell her I haven't smoked up in a year...like why? So anyway, he lit up the joint and we smoked it. Holy Christ, I dunno what was in that bud!! Sweet Baby Jesus!

just....
                        fuck

ban.
                        Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                        The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                        The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                        The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Honestly I’d be scared shitless of herpes, but that’s just me, is this a real risk?

Living in California I’m dealing with a huge black widow problem I think a egg Sack might’ve hatched in my frame they all run back in the holes In the frame so far I’ve seen nine black widows all babys and 4 big mommas guarding my muffler and trailing arms and subframe. Should I buy a bunch of lizards to release in my garage because I’m uncomfortable getting underneath her now .

Edit: I will spray this to rustproof her anyways, https://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-in...z-aerosol.html maybe kill the spiders along to yay
                          Last edited by Sonny; 04-25-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

allot of people are immune from widow venom.
                            probably don't worry about it.

Comment

Sigh...it literally says under his username he's in Van City...

...not anywhere close to where you are.
                              Steve • Toronto
                              1991 318is • Brillantrot
                              Build Thread

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                                allot of people are immune from widow venom.
                                probably don't worry about it.

This is very interesting what if I am middle eastern, as my ancestors weren’t here to experience a bite or so. Now I’m worried aha

Edit: serious question Thank you!
                                Last edited by Sonny; 04-25-2019, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X